Omari Phillips to Visit UM

Advertisement
Phillips did not visit this weekend according to Dillard...

Florida commit, defensive tackle Omari Phillips, had orginally planned to visit Miami this weekend with Dillard and Lamp, but he pushed that visit back a couple weeks so his parents could go with him.

"He couldn't make it down this weekend, but he will go in like two weeks," Dillard said. "His parents couldn't make it this weekend and he wants to visit Miami with his parents, so he will go down in like two weeks and check things out.

Florida commit, defensive tackle Omari Phillips, had orginally planned to visit Miami this weekend with Dillard and Lamp, but he pushed that visit back a couple weeks so his parents could go with him.

"He couldn't make it down this weekend, but he will go in like two weeks," Dillard said. "His parents couldn't make it this weekend and he wants to visit Miami with his parents, so he will go down in like two weeks and check things out.

This is a good sign IMO

This is a good sign IMO

+1MM

Advertisement
Maybe Venice has more info on this but there's a rumor he's really having second thoughts about UF because of how Muschamp & co. are handling the Burton's up there.

Oh yeah!

If it's postponed for the parents to come, then that's a VERY positive sign.

On top of that, the UM is among the top college athletic programs as far as graduation - something like 90%. Another selling point to parents.

Excellent!

Yea only Lamp and Dillard made it up. Omari is coming later. Pcity I meant hes gonna decommit from UF not transfer my bad, it was a long night

Was told earlier tonight from one of the kids relatives that Forrest and Dillard are visiting tonight, Omari is gonna take his soon. Apparently Omari is not happy with the coaching situation in Gainesville. Was told hes gonna transfer and apparently Tre Burton is supposed to transfer to * apparently Urban wants him to play up there.

Tre Burton's decision to go to Florida had nothing to do with Meyer; that kid was raised a Gator and would've signed there even if you were the coach. In fact Burton is pretty ****ed with Meyer for what he did.
Just take it FWIW bro, im just repeating what one of the parents from the trio told me. I know that Urban loved Tre and had him playing pretty much everything where as now Muschamps offense stinks for the most part

Advertisement
Keep this in mind people. IYKYK
game play GIF by Two Dots

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back