Olsen suspended for failed drug test SMH

This sucks for the kid but is best for the team. Im not sure where all this optimism comes from with Olsen, he wasnt a option this season til Williams went down and what we have seen on the field has been underwhelming. At least now Kaaya should get some more meaningful reps in practice and might get some reps with the 1st team and may possibly see some game action. Let the other QBs step up cause Olsen clearly doesnt want this opportunity

Advertisement
Ehh, kid is still immature and looked like garbage in the spring game. If Williams is healthy, he's the starter. If he's not, sadly it's Heaps. Kaaya has more talent than all the QBs put together on the team but don't see Golden pulling the trigger letting a freshman QB start.
It was a spring game moron.

Unless Kaaya shows up to camp like John Elway, he'll redshirt and it will basically be a Heaps/Williams carousel all season.

I'm tired of this entitled little b*tch. Dude isn't talented enough to act the way he does.

If transfers I will give zero sh*t's. He's no more talented than Japicky, Snickers, Marve but he thinks he's Johnny Football.

Kaaya is the future, but if he wins it this year we will not have the success many of us want. I can't remember the last time a true freshman led a team to 10+ wins. If we go with Kaaya, understand what that means. If they are going with Heaps then they are trying to win this year. Which is more desirable at this point? I just hope that if the wheels are coming off and we start out 2-3 that we will give it over to Kaaya to take his lumps this year. What a cluster ****.

Advertisement
Been saying it for awhile, Olsen to Rutgers. Needs to be close to his dad. Never sold on him.

Heaps will start if the staff isn't comfortable with Ryan's health, otherwise Ryan will take his position on first team where he belongs with Heaps as an insurance policy if Ryan can't deliver.

I agree with the Rutgers prediction.

Olsen's too weak to handle South Florida. Get him out of here. He's going to be a continual problem, and there's no use wasting a lot of time on him.

Lots of very good talent every years gets flushed because they're too stupid to take advantage of their opportunities.

He's a selfish little prick and his team mates will never be able to rely on him. If he can't do the small things necessary, how can he be expected to do the great things necessary.

Dumb siht.

Advertisement
well that means Kayaa is not redshirting and Heaps pretty much has won the job. he made that real easy

Doesn't necessarily mean he can't RS.
We could have Ryan Williams dress even with injury, and he could be the back-up while Kaaya and Rosier still RS.

How many did Henderson fail? How many games did he miss? Olsen is ******* up, but it isn't the end of the world. Dude will still be out there practicing and if he pulls **** together during that time. He will still find himself 2nd string until Williams return.

When you are in a battle to win the starting job for the Miami Hurricanes I would say it's a **** up of monumental proportions.

I get that man, but he is a RFR. It's not like he is in his last years and can't get it right. I also didn't see him even in a battle for the starting job either. He didn't win it in the spring and bringing in Heaps. Just screams that he wasn't going to win it in the summer. It is Williams job unless Heaps just goes AA during his absence.

Olsen will still practice this summer and take his suspension. He will play second fiddle until Williams is cleared by the doctors. If he doesn't get right after this visit to the dog house. He will be gone come next season.

Advertisement
If we remember where we came from, it's not so bad. We had Morris at the helm all season. No matter what, it will be an upgrade.

Olsen's too weak to handle South Florida. Get him out of here. He's going to be a continual problem, and there's no use wasting a lot of time on him.

Lots of very good talent every years gets flushed because they're too stupid to take advantage of their opportunities.

He's a selfish little prick and his team mates will never be able to rely on him. If he can't do the small things necessary, how can he be expected to do the great things necessary.

Dumb siht.

I think it would be safe to say. That if he doesn't become humble in a hurry. Play his *** off this summer and show the coaches that this is his last **** up. He will be gone after the season is over.

Advertisement
11.gif

/END THREAD

Dead

Not so sure his transfer options are all that great at this point. Only tape on him is that abysmal showing in the spring game. Other than that, you have his dust up with the law in New Jersey and apparently a few failed drug tests and an inability to work hard and be a good teammate.

Sounds like a real gem that other good programs would trip over themselves to acquire.

Advertisement
Back