Olsen and Coley

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
both will be on the same team in the Under Armor game. Hopefully Olsen can impress him with the possiblity of playing together at the U!

Advertisement
Nice. That's quite a fortunate break. Al in one ear and sweet baby jesus in the other. I could see this working out!

Advertisement
good lord its lining up.....

Brennan Carroll needs to tell Olsen go all in on the kid..and throw him the ball on every passing play lol......

Getting Coley in this class would be Huge...we need to stockpile Playmakers......and Dude is definately just that.
-Must sign so.fla's best wr EVERY YEAR..in my opinion

Advertisement
I doubt very much that this has any influence at all over Coley´s decision. Hardly a reaon to rejoice.

The game itself won't play much of a factor. Their team will have 3 QB's and 4-5 WR's, so they won't get many opportunities. The key here is to have Olsen and Artie Burns getting in his ear all week about playing ball at Miami.

I know Avery Young signed with Auburn last year, but Duke/Dewey/AJL put the full court press on him last year, which got us more in the ballgame. Got to use the recruiting opportunities this game brings.

Hopefully it does. Howard and Bush were in the same secondary at the 2012 game. We actually had four players from the East defensive squad (Howard, Bush, Kirby, and McCord).

Advertisement
Olsen not visiting this weekend now FYI. Flights were too much $ for his family so he's coming Jan 18.

It is Art Basel and flights get nutty.

I thought the school paid for official visits?

dodgson.jpg

Olsen not visiting this weekend now FYI. Flights were too much $ for his family so he's coming Jan 18.

It is Art Basel and flights get nutty.

Advertisement
Back