Olive Garden

Advertisement
Anyone else can't stand Olive Garden anymore? About the only thing I'll eat there anymore, ones near us gone downhill.

But **** bro Coach L barely gone :(

o.jpg

Pretty hard to roll down hill when you already at the bottom.

That's a name I haven't seen in a very long time.
Sniff was the only person I knew who exclusively referred to Petrino as Olive Garden. Despite the most famous Italian named HC being Joe Paterno and Bo Pellini being actively employed.

Advertisement
I haven't ate Olive Garden since I was in high school, 10 years ago or so when the one in Cutler Ridge was brand new

If I was Miss State I'd be angling for another air raid coach

Chain restaurants almost always go downhill, at least up here. The Italian chains in particular aren't doing so hot. Bertucci's just declared bankruptcy and closed five stores in MA. Admittedly haven't been to an Olive Garden in ~5 years but it was not a great experience, to say the least.

TrumpyCane use to enjoy Panera Bread

It is awful now after they went public

Back in the day some cane fans said Petrino had an in with the Italian community I think when it came to recruiting the northeast. Something like that. Hence, people said he was about as Italian as Olive Garden. He became Bobby Olive Garden. Pretty sure it was the Franchise who coined it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro, me & my home girl were JUST talking about this. It’s gone way down hill. All over, too. She was just out in Ft Meyers w/ her grandma & she FT me saying it’s trash out in FL, too.

It’s crazy, b/c it used to be a good spot; but yeah, it’s mad trash now.
I never eally liked it, but I don't like many Italian restaurants after my mom's cooking. Been to a few great Italian resturants, but If I have to go to a chain, its usually Carrabas, a buddy was a VP - and they've dropped off the last decade; food costs going up = lesser quality ingredients.

Bro, me & my home girl were JUST talking about this. It’s gone way down hill. All over, too. She was just out in Ft Meyers w/ her grandma & she FT me saying it’s trash out in FL, too.

It’s crazy, b/c it used to be a good spot; but yeah, it’s mad trash now.
Here is a little secret: it has never been a good spot.

Advertisement
I never eally liked it, but I don't like many Italian restaurants after my mom's cooking. Been to a few great Italian resturants, but If I have to go to a chain, its usually Carrabas, a buddy was a VP - and they've dropped off the last decade; food costs going up = lesser quality ingredients.
Italian chain restaurants are trash...Plain and Simple. Makes absolutely no sense to go to them. There's a plethora of good Mom & Pop Italian eateries in Fl....and wayyyy more up north.

The place here in SWFla that is my go to is in Ft Myers....Insanely good. First time I went I ordered Veal Parmesan....and this masterpiece came out. I'm classically trained in Italian cuisine....and this blew me away. Not just Veal Parm....but Bone in Veal Parm...for me to call out the Executive Chef to the table, and rant about it, tells you all you need to know.
275368747_7172881132753570_8646730434918486292_n~2.jpg

Advertisement
Back