OLine coaching

Advertisement
Advertisement
Donaldson was one of the best high school linemen in the nation coming out! How can he be this bad?
Sometimes dudes just don't excel at the next level... It happens... and having Searles as you O-line coach for 2 years and Gus Felder as your S&C coach for 2 as well hurt him too...

Gaynor is supposed to slide. Donaldson's technique is horrible he should stonewall him and delay the blitz and trip it up

Big Vaughn has been a huge let down. He’s regressed. No team can cover up an OL as bad as ours. It’s been a group effort. Watching the replay now and holy **** is it brutal up front. I will say N’Kosi seems to play with much more urgency than Williams.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Man, give me a break. These young men lack proper technique. Plain and simple. They give up sacks to simple pass rush moves like it's their job. The problem lies within not going up against enough rush moves in practice combined with lack of teaching productive pass blocking techniques to counter said rush moves.

I'm not about to hear anything about talent when I see godam old dominion online blocking up Uva better than us. Fomf!!

Tired of the terrible coaching on all fronts.

Donaldson is horrible! First he went after the center guy and turn his shoulders leaving an open gap. Not the first time I've seen that. Our line awareness is a 47 on madden.

UM's starting LT was in HS last year at this time. He reported to UM weighing 240 lbs this past spring. It's more than just coaching.

Lol at blaming anything other than the young mans heart...

your bigger and stronger... he threw him how you would move your little brother out of the way...

Flat out embarrassing to not even at least be a BIG FAT BOY getting in the way lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back