O'Leary fumble?

fortheu22

Recruit
First off was this not a fumble? Caught the ball clearly and had a foot or two down then got hit and loss the ball.....after that no call and that fluke tip TD I knew it was bleek. Anyhow I see the future is bright... Replenish and win these last games and take the bowl game and I see a nice returning squad

Advertisement
No, not a fumble, dude got crushed as soon as his feet hit the floor, no football move, never would've been overturned.

No, not a fumble, dude got crushed as soon as his feet hit the floor, no football move, never would've been overturned.

Dude...that was for the game. It was a judgment call in a pivotal point of them game. They could've given it to us. You throw that flag 10 times out of 10.

I hear ya, my opinion, i just don't think they would've overturned their call. Nothing to lose by throwing the challenge flag.

Advertisement
If they would have ruled it a fumble on the Field it wouldn't have been overturned. But they called it incomplete

Thought it was a fumble but we lose the game either way, we crumbled and coached like it to. AG gets the blame from me not no coordinators this time, but *** Dorito too.

Advertisement
fumble. My Opion, he turned around after the catch and pulled it into his body. ACC Refs were having no part of an ACC team being eliminated out of the 4 team playoffs.

Advertisement
I normally don't complain about the refs but they missed two clear as day holding calls. One they even threw the flag but picked it up

It was a fumble. He caught the ball, had it firmly tucked away, both feet hit the ground only to have the ball dislodged due to a big hit. It was a fumble. Yet another blown call from one of the worst officiating crews in col. Football.

Advertisement
It wasn't a fumble. Do you guys watch football. Catching the ball and landing while not making a move is a drop. I don't agree with the way the rule is designed everyone that knows anything about football knows it was a catch but not with the wording of the rule. Was it hurns last year or a 3 years ago to start the game where it was ruled a fumble and overturned to a drop. Bet u guys liked that call

Personally I thought it was a fumble but I don't think it could have been reviewed because they ruled it an incomplete pass on the field, i.e., once the whistle blew it was a dead ball. I could be wrong about that though. Either way I don't think they would have overturned the call on the field.

Advertisement
Back