Ole Miss Story

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at whoever took the screenshot. Smart person right there, they knew something was up right away. Nothing will come of this... just move along.

Advertisement
Old P1ss isn't even trying to subtle about it. They go from the toilet to suddenly raking in all these 5 stars. Pffft. They're like a broke dude in the ghetto who runs a caper and then is suddenly driving around in a Bentley wearing all kinds of expensive jewelry.

Ole Miss is going all in this year.

281.jpg

Advertisement
It never ceases to amaze me how little common sense these kids have, LOL. I think I'm gonna go rob a bank, then I'm gonna snap a picture of myself with a giant grin holding gun to the tellers head (CHEEZE!!) and her handing me all the cash in the drawer. I will then post it on twitter so that I can collect my cool points!! Brilliant!!!

r600x600.jpg
282.jpg

The Clemson one was better..but the link is broken or something. Lemonier with the car was good too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Reddit: Have you ever "made it rain"?
Cuban: no. thats dumb **** that people with real money dont do .

funny thing is that the NCAA dont and wont do shytt bout this...SMH. Remember the Cam Newton 72 hour investigation. cannot wait till the shytt hits the fan in the SEC..Specially Sabens dirty little a$$

SEC is the ncaa's bell cow. They are not going to rock the boat. Too much under the table money in play.

funny thing is that the NCAA dont and wont do shytt bout this...SMH. Remember the Cam Newton 72 hour investigation. cannot wait till the shytt hits the fan in the SEC..Specially Sabens dirty little a$$

Advertisement
Back