Ole **** just got vacated....

Anyone that messes with the natural order of the $EC gets hammered. Now we wait for Kirby Smart to get his for messing with Satans recruiting.
Will. Absolutely. Never. Happen

Kirby is next in line to build something in the SEC and UF is right by their side.

Bama will be around but, with the transfer portal and especially what we have done this season...things are about to change drastically in the NCAA..

Oh yeah and let's not forget the fact that he NCAA will soon be granting more and kroe waivers for eligibility with coaching changes, etc.

This is and always will be problematic for the NCAA because they make rules as they go, and when $$$ is almost always the deciding factor, the NCAA will have to take the good with the bad...I promise the portal and the rules for transfers WILL bite them. But in the end, if parity is what they want (and they don't want to deal with longer seasons due to more playoff teams) than parity is what they'll get.

IMO it's just another step towards developing less but larger power conferences

Advertisement
They aint going after UGA. The NCAA would have serious problems if they did.
Correct. The NCAA doesn’t wanna go after the big dawgs. If they do it’s gonna be a whole lot of anonymous leaks about what the other big dawgs have been doing for years. It’s like choosing to discipline a child’s behavior in a group when that behavior had been known and present in the group and gone unchecked. All them teams will just start snitching on each other. There’s no doubt the NCAA knows the bag man is a reality. They just turn a blind eye and pick n choose the schools to go after

They get vacated wins, and we got scholarship reduction and bowl bans for hookers and cash??

**** YOU

Advertisement
quote-the-ncaa-is-so-mad-at-kentucky-theyre-going-to-give-cleveland-state-another-year-of-jerry-tarkanian-74-77-23.jpg
Didn’t Tark sue the NCAA and win? Something to think about if we have to put up with much more of Emmert’s BS.

Correct. The NCAA doesn’t wanna go after the big dawgs. If they do it’s gonna be a whole lot of anonymous leaks about what the other big dawgs have been doing for years. It’s like choosing to discipline a child’s behavior in a group when that behavior had been known and present in the group and gone unchecked. All them teams will just start snitching on each other. There’s no doubt the NCAA knows the bag man is a reality. They just turn a blind eye and pick n choose the schools to go after
If they go after UGA, you will see Congress get involved.

Didn’t Tark sue the NCAA and win? Something to think about if we have to put up with much more of Emmert’s BS.

Yes. Sued and won. If I recall, he only won like $1 million but it was the victory over the NCAA (who hounded him his entire career) that mattered.

Advertisement
If they go after UGA, you will see Congress get involved.
I believe it. The NCAA would look terrible if it ever came to light. You think Mark Zuckerberg looked bad in front of congress..we talking about a organization in bed with American universities for what 100 plus years that takes in Multiple millions all the way into the billions and whose main commodity that generates that revenue is not paid..or should I say not compensated fairly for the product they help produce. Then turn around and say it’s amateurism.

I don’t blame any player who takes 50k. P5 schools should have to give those scollys with a built in stipend for athletes who played all years of eligibility and also graduated from the university you signed (does not apply for kids who transfer). Plus, a kid should be allowed to market his likenesses. The best Players should be allowed to tap into the recent stream and market his own likeness and get a cut from the jerseys these book stores and campus stores sell

NCAA WILL GET SHUT DOWN IF THIS CAME OUT. And tbh idk if collegiate sports would survive it..soo nah nothing will happen. The NCAA will continue The same rinse and repeat Technique.

Why does everyone on this site continually discuss UGA? Are all of you from Georgia? Nobody else ******* cares wtf goes on at UGA or in Georgia. It's a worthless POS state.

Yeah I am from Georgia and I’ve been a Hurricane fan my whole life. As soon as I found a decent job down here I moved down here and became a booster and have had season tickets for 13 years. I was in the stands the whole game when Clemson beat us 58-0 and I was in the stands when they beat us 38-3. Where were you? You can talk **** about UGA all day and I won’t care, but don’t talk **** about the state of Georgia. There’s good people there, that will stop and help you if your broke down on the side of the road, not fly on by you in their Maserati headed to their beach house. Don’t be ignorant.

You mad bro? Buzz off then jabroni
Woah. Fck UGA but don’t schit on Ga.
No seriously, this board is flat out sick of Georgia.
Yeah I am from Georgia and I’ve been a Hurricane fan my whole life. As soon as I found a decent job down here I moved down here and became a booster and have had season tickets for 13 years. I was in the stands the whole game when Clemson beat us 58-0 and I was in the stands when they beat us 38-3. Where were you? You can talk ** about UGA all day and I won’t care, but don’t talk ** about the state of Georgia. There’s good people there, that will stop and help you if your broke down on the side of the road (unless you're black), not fly on by you in their Maserati headed to their beach house. Don’t be ignorant.
No, seriously, it's a racist, backwards piece of crap state that the entire rest of the country holds in low regard. Just listening to someone from there speak is IQ lowering. And I am pretty sure most of this board is tired of hearing about anything that happens there, as this board has nothing to do with it, or UGA. There's a few of you that endlessly drone on about Georgia related crap like we all give a ****. Newsflash, we don't!

No seriously, this board is flat out sick of Georgia.

No, seriously, it's a racist, backwards piece of crap state that the entire rest of the country holds in low regard. Just listening to someone from there speak is IQ lowering. And I am pretty sure most of this board is tired of hearing about anything that happens there, as this board has nothing to do with it, or UGA. There's a few of you that endlessly drone on about Georgia related crap like we all give a ****. Newsflash, we don't!
You can’t be serious. Florida has some pure morons just like Georgia. Gtfo with that. I agree, it is annoying hearing about UGA but fck off with the hate on the state.

Advertisement
You can’t be serious. Florida has some pure morons just like Georgia. Gtfo with that. I agree, it is annoying hearing about UGA but fck off with the hate on the state.
OK, I'm sorry, the country doesn't make fun of Georgia at all. We all hold it in high regard as a wonderful place full of brilliant people. I eagerly await more exciting news about anything going on there.

Georgia is a beautiful state with great people. That has nothing to do with football, this guy is a clown and knows nothing about southern hospitality.

Advertisement
The fact that you think of the country as Yankee's and the South tells me all I need to know how flat out retarded people in Georgia are.
Fail. I don't live in Georgia but I have been there plenty and know the difference between the north and south. If you have experienced both, there's no comparison.

Advertisement
Back