Ole Bobby Bowden and special teams

Didn't have the greatest kickers but he found ways to block punts etc.My guess is Jumbo tries to take a page out of Bobbys book to compensate for obvious deficiencies .Cane boys need to be very focused no easy turnovers.

Advertisement
lol. start another thread "insert previous user name"

Not sure what point you are even trying to make here. FSU has had 1 kick blocked in 2 of there 3 games this year. They should have had one blocked at Wake too. They arent the sterling example of STs every1 is making them out to be.

Pretty simple point FSU were notorious for blocking punts they will look even more to find ways as I said to compensate nothing earth shattering but it's the little things in big games like our missed kick last year.Not too hard a concept to grasp.

Advertisement
Pretty simple point FSU were notorious for blocking punts they will look even more to find ways as I said to compensate nothing earth shattering but it's the little things in big games like our missed kick last year.Not too hard a concept to grasp.

What do you think is going on? They're just sitting around in Trailorhassee wringing their hands over what to do to maybe have a chance in this game when suddenly an unnamed assistant comes running up from the archives

ASSISTANT: "EUREKA! EUREKA! I've got it! Back in the day it seems we ran this play where we try to get a defender in the backfield to block a punt!"

JUMBO: "Wait. You're saying to block the punt? Is that even legal?"

ASSISTANT: "Yes sir. It appears so. And what's better than that is WE get the ball."

JUMBO: "Well then. Let's go block us some punts."

Dumbass.

I think about 1/3 on here are homeless and posting from the library.

There is no other explanation.

What do you think is going on? They're just sitting around in Trailorhassee wringing their hands over what to do to maybe have a chance in this game when suddenly an unnamed assistant comes running up from the archives

ASSISTANT: "EUREKA! EUREKA! I've got it! Back in the day it seems we ran this play where we try to get a defender in the backfield to block a punt!"

JUMBO: "Wait. You're saying to block the punt? Is that even legal?"

ASSISTANT: "Yes sir. It appears so. And what's better than that is WE get the ball."

JUMBO: "Well then. Let's go block us some punts."

Dumbass.

Thank you for providing a response to what I said. It's like he thinks FSU will be the only team allowed to block kicks and try to do things on ST on Saturday.

Advertisement
Back