Old School Canes Coaches

Foreman

Sophomore
Courtesy of [MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports

CN6wZK8WEAQhJNa.jpg

A **** of a coaching staff. 4 Future H.Cs on staff.

Easter egg, look at the support staff on the top right side. Ed Orgeron, Dan Werner, Tommy Tuberville.

Advertisement
LOL at any one of Golden's hires being a HC at the D1 level. McDonald was a good position coach and Beard seems to be solid so far. Too bad we just can't ever get any depth at the WR per our fearless leader to go along with those actual good hires at WR

LOL at any one of Golden's hires being a HC at the D1 level. McDonald was a good position coach and Beard seems to be solid so far. Too bad we just can't ever get any depth at the WR per our fearless leader to go along with those actual good hires at WR

Don't sleep on larry scott

I would definitely NOT be bragging about a guy like Dave Wannstedt as a HEAD COACH...he was a terrible head coach everywhere he went

I would definitely NOT be bragging about a guy like Dave Wannstedt as a HEAD COACH...he was a terrible head coach everywhere he went

def better than the dolphins coaches that replaced him since he got fired. he has the only dolphins playoff win in the last 17 years lol. i wouldn't call him terrible at all. and still, the point is he got NFL and college head coaching gigs.

Advertisement

Don't sleep on larry scott

Good call and forgot about him. Think we will really find out about him with Herndon this year. Hoping he can produce the way he has from reports.

Well at the very least he was a **** good defensive coordinator in college and the NFL, and **** until the wheels fell off during the last season he was 41-23

Advertisement

Lol why not he may not have been great but he coached in the nfl as well

He also took PITT to their best ranking and record (10-3, #15 final poll) in about 30 years. Hardly a "terrible" coach. Not the best, but def not the worst either.

I guess I'm a little more biased as a Bears fan. He ..yes HE pushed for the trade of 2 first round picks for Rick Mirer! His Bears tenure overall was a mess. He's great as a coordinator and I actually thought he would find sustained college success but he's just one of those coaches who only has so much room in his brain.

Advertisement
Back