2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New School vs. Old School. I don't see the bags going away, as NIL's dont kick in until someone signs, but it certainly took most of the wind out those sails.
Might be bags + NIL. The bag is the down payment/earnest money.

However, Ruiz has shown to go the extra mile(s) like he did for Hedley with his Australian Life Wallet NIL deal.

Advertisement
I'm assuming Saban is bound and determined to win this one partially to send a message. They probably decided that it's worth it to overpay to win this head to head battle.
I agree. I want Samson and Cormani along with the others on our board. ***** Saban!!! They have two 5-star corners committed to their 2023 class. That prick wants to get a 3rd 5-star corner.

I say NO!!! All in on Samson and Cormani!!!

I think if we put together a really good season, we can lock down both. I think Cormani wants to see how close we are to being a top tier program.

I think it's going to take 10 wins. At least playing in and performing well for the ACC title game.

I don't think the ACC vs SEC is going to be that big of a deal for the next few years. Just my opinion. In 2024 and 2025, we play UF, ND, and Clemson plus FSU which is a bonus for any Florida kid.

That's 4 really good regular season games that can rival SEC schedules. They'll be adding Oklahoma and Texas, but no top tier SEC team is going to be playing more than 4 maybe 5 competive games out of the 8 or 9 conference games.

Last edited:
With the NIL kids seem to be shutting it down more than before. Which is surprising.
I don't think these young men are NIL shopping as much as people think.

Let me rephrase. They are shopping, but I think they become satisfied they got a good deal for themselves and just want to focus on their Senior season. I don't think a lot of guys are going flip unless a new deal presents itself where they go from 5 figures to 6 or 6 figures to 7.

Advertisement
I don't think these young men are NIL shopping as much as people think.

Let me rephrase. They are shopping, but I think they become satisfied they got a good deal for themselves and just want to focus on their Senior season. I don't think a lot of guys are going flip unless a new deal presents itself where they go from 5 figures to 6 or 6 figures to 7.
I don’t either. Most schools can get in similar ballparks now.

Comes down to who can develop the talent, and which staffs build relationships with these kids and their families.

Goggle “Joana Prado Playboy” then just click on images and enjoy

@Cane Tankerous
I found her name image and likeness on a wholly unholy inappropriate site. I made sure to examine the imagery very very closely and I decided...

Resized_b44655d6-b871-4901-9235-f18d47f88ad3_86786110677674.gif
ResizedP_918af81d-1666-4ca5-8776-8b0b1cd2cb12_86862374260926.gif

@Cajuncane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back