2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Are we still in this one? Sorry if you already addressed it and I missed it. Was up all night goggling Joana Prado after catching up on the Davi thread
Screenshot_20220721-212259_Opera.jpg
Screenshot_20220721-212756_Opera.jpg
Screenshot_20220721-212148_Opera.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know every fanbase thinks their own school does things the good ol’ way…and certainly some recruits are worth getting your hands dirtier than others…I just find it hard to believe that we’d let Alinen go elsewhere simply because we can’t offer NIL, and yet Bama can go the ol’ fashioned bag route; especially with how high he is on our board. I think Mario and Ruiz will find away around this and counter, without getting into specifics.

Whether it culminates in a commitment or not, remains to be seen. Regardless, we still have Freeling waiting in the wings if things go south.
I'm sure Ruiz can fly to Finland and shoot a commercial for LifeWallet with Olaus to get his NIL deal.

here you go:

Basically sign the deal when he's outside the country. Only pay him when he's doing work outside the country. Otherwise with F1 Visa the non on-campus work has to be <20hrs/week and related to your major and gain approval from the school. I mean if you are a marketing major, this would actually not be surprising to find a solution... But would it really be worth the risk? no. Because if you ****ed up and lost the visa, you're done in the US.
This is what Ruiz did for Hedley. They flew to Australia to shoot a Life Wallet commercial so Hedley could have his deal and not affect his Visa. The same could be done for Olaus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back