2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
BREAKING NEWS:

Wasatch County's Today in Football and Cupcakes has announced their ranking of the Big Fin:

Slow midget 2*

Advertisement
Ya’ll Finnish or ya’ll done
sorry no way GIF by Kim's Convenience

Bonsu and Bryant would still be a great week.
💯. Not thrilled about losing Aguero, but still a great week. Not as upset about losing Olaus, we still have a bunch of great targets in OL pipeline.

Advertisement
Better to invest your time in washing the spinach.
Is this slang for *********ion? Cause right now ain't in the mood. Well, maybe after a warm shower and a good meal just before bed to ensure I get a half decent night of sleep.

Rough weekend ahead for what the predictions seemed like a week ago.

Time to get Sampson on board before Saban offers him his own IHOP Franchise in Tuscaloosa. All that early noise but The longer this goes, the less certain it is.

And turn the heat up on Freeling to the max.

We still ****** long term tho. 2/5 ain’t bad - it just stings in the moment. More aguero than Alinen imo.

Now if Bonsu pulls some ish…1/5 ain’t good.
Agreed!

Is this slang for *********ion? Cause right now ain't in the mood. Well, maybe after a warm shower and a good meal just before bed to ensure I get a half decent night of sleep.
Don’t let anyone stop you from multitasking some of those activities in the spirit of saving time

Gonna take more than a couple seasons to flip this roster over to elite level. I think it's fair to give Mario 3-4 years to get it to where he wants.
Naw, no it's not , we've put a dent in it already! The whole team didn't need a makeover only ol, dl, lb, and cb needed(a lot) of attention. Yu keep stacking the rest of the other units. Instead 3 or 4 yrs, i say 1 1/2 to 2 years!...remember no limits on how many we take the next 2yrs.

Advertisement
Sometimes it’s not that complicated.

Alinen always liked Alabama. Miami and Iowa land (likely) the top 3 OL on the board (Okunlola, Maiugoa, Proctor).

Alinen can be OL3 at Miami or go to Bama as their #1 OL recruit. They needed him badly. They got him. It’s ok. Look at who we got.

We’ve got Frances. Hopefully got Samson also in the mix. This kid would be number 3 on our chart.

Freeling is still out there. Kirkland could get a spot as well. They’ll be other talented lineman that pop up on the radar before December. Not sweating OA that much. Give Bonsu and Bryant this week and I’d be satisfied.
Kinsler inside also! I think when the Fin kid picks Alabama Kinsler has his spot

Sometimes it’s not that complicated.

Alinen always liked Alabama. Miami and Iowa land (likely) the top 3 OL on the board (Okunlola, Maiugoa, Proctor).

Alinen can be OL3 at Miami or go to Bama as their #1 OL recruit. They needed him badly. They got him. It’s ok. Look at who we got.

How did Bama need him badly when they signed 2 high 4*s OT last cycle?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back