2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think that coaches are telling him he’s a guard and bama is promising him he’s a tackle and that’s the main reason he’s going bama? I don’t buy that.
Maybe not the main reason, but a big reason according to Max.

Advertisement
These guys say anything to calm the TEARS.. The worst part is...it all is based off of a camp that none of our coaches are privy to and likely dont pay attention to..that showed him complete 3 pass pro reps. lol
Thank you! All these definite takes had me wondering if our coaches had spies there or somehow received a special “camp tape” that no one else was privy too

Advertisement
Loomis chaffee is an elite boarding school in America. Miles and miles away from Deep South ****. Miami is a much better fit for rhis cat. I am ova this but I stand by what I said earlier. This kid will transfer. Noooo way he stays in the Deep South

Advertisement
Maybe not the main reason, but a big reason according to Max.

I have no doubt that our coaches view his upside at guard. Given that mirabal’s philosophy of cross training guys, it’s an easy pitch to make - “we don’t promise positions but we promise you’ll be trained well in all spots and we’ll make the determination of where you fit best. That can even be tackle.”

Saw that last night,apparently everything changed after this past weekend where it became obvious he's never playing OT here.
How long does he think he’s going to play OT at bama if he wasn’t going to be an OT here? Not saying we aren’t going to have a much better Oline but come on kid. Be realistic.

Advertisement
Meh, I’ll be upset if we miss on both Freeling and Olaus. Let’s give Monroe the green light. Well, let’s give him the green light to unofficially visit the Gators for FNL, then commit to the U at Mario’s BBQ. That would be the move imo.

Advertisement
I really do not learn lol

if you don't like a reflexion on the past, how about we think of the tiers based on the future.

Tier1 The 10 teams that have the best shot at winning 2 championships over the next 10 years

Tier2 The 10 teams outside of tier1 that have the best shot at winning 1 championship over the next 10 years

Tier3 The 20 teams outside of tier1 and tier2
that have the best shot at playing for a championship over the next 10 years

Tier4 Every other team

To me, tier1 includes the team shown in the spoiler below

FYE-HKoXwAAJmtl.jpeg

Lol please stop with this OT/OG bullsh*t, please. I’m begging you, it’s pathetic. Sound like UF fans. We’ll be fine, it’s okay.

*and I’m not saying he won’t eventually play OG, that’s not my point. My point is this whole narrative that we JUST told him that and that’s what suddenly changed everything is beyond pathetic. Lmao, gtfoh. It’s embarrassing to continue to see some UM fans say that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back