2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office
Holy Shiit! My ex-wife is still haunting me!

Advertisement
I doubt ATL flies direct into Tuscaloosa. Probably routes to Birmingham and then to Tuscaloosa which would be redundant at that point.
You're telling me that you can't get a direct flight from Atlanta to Tuscaloosa International Airport?
Surely you jest?

You really think that coaches are telling him he’s a guard and bama is promising him he’s a tackle and that’s the main reason he’s going bama? I don’t buy that.
It could be as simple as they just upped their bag but he seemed to be pretty much locked in with miami until this weekend's camp where the people who covered the event mentioned he struggled.Again everything seemed to change rather quickly a day or 2 after.

Advertisement
It could be as simple as they just upped their bag but he seemed to be pretty much locked in with miami until this weekend's camp where the people who covered the event mentioned he struggled.Again everything seemed to change rather quickly a day or 2 after.
If he picks Bama you must never welcome him to Valhalla

Advertisement
Alabama gives a Finnish kid an “at home” feel? 🤨
Yezzir, they impressed a Polynesian kid and family so much that they relocated from Hawaii to Tuscaloosa.
Something special about that place and how they bring people from all over together.
Is he getting a Charger or Challenger and will it be a ScatPack, or a Hellcat? Not to mention possibly a RedEye!

Advertisement
You really think that coaches are telling him he’s a guard and bama is promising him he’s a tackle and that’s the main reason he’s going bama? I don’t buy that.
These guys say anything to calm the TEARS.. The worst part is...it all is based off of a camp that none of our coaches are privy to and likely dont pay attention to..that showed him complete 3 pass pro reps. lol

We’ve got Frances. Hopefully got Samson also in the mix. This kid would be number 3 on our chart.

Freeling is still out there. Kirkland could get a spot as well. They’ll be other talented lineman that pop up on the radar before December. Not sweating OA that much. Give Bonsu and Bryant this week and I’d be satisfied.
And Aguero! Need him in this class both for us and to stuff Kirby in a locker.

On a recent Podcast, Think on Maxed out, they said we told him he’s a guard w us, and not a tackle. Bama came out and said he could play tackle there. That is supposedly what he’s basing his decision off of.
Yea, that's what Max said last night. Bama is telling him what he wants to hear. The day he steps foot on campus, they'll move him to guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back