2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaby over there on 247 just said we lost and he gone to bama, Tuscolusa gives him that at home feel
1658360741756.png

Advertisement
This is similar to the Gators and Noles saying we landed every player with NIL. It frames the discussion in a way where accomplishments are nearly impossible to attain and easily dismissed. Prior to Kirby UGA didn't win ****. Richt was their best coach and he never reached Kirby's level. Not everyone can do and that is easily provable. In the end you are judged by your results.
That’s fair. I see your point. I don’t wanna be like a Nole or Gator so you win brother 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Interesting. I'd have to see the specific contract language, but I cannot imagine it's that difficult to back out of those deals prior to the onset of performance.

Either way, even if we lose a couple, I think it works to our benefit if more kids shut it down.
Probably making it clear we will not negotiate. If you try to play games after the commitment and you nil deal has been agreed to, that’s it.

Last thing you want is to have a deal then get in a bidding war on nsd

Advertisement
On a recent Podcast, Think on Maxed out, they said we told him he’s a guard w us, and not a tackle. Bama came out and said he could play tackle there. That is supposedly what he’s basing his decision off of.

Advertisement
On a recent Podcast, Think on Maxed out, they said we told him he’s a guard w us, and not a tackle. Bama came out and said he could play tackle there. That is supposedly what he’s basing his decision off of.
Saw that last night,apparently everything changed after this past weekend where it became obvious he's never playing OT here.

We’ve got Frances. Hopefully got Samson also in the mix. This kid would be number 3 on our chart.

Freeling is still out there. Kirkland could get a spot as well. They’ll be other talented lineman that pop up on the radar before December. Not sweating OA that much. Give Bonsu and Bryant this week and I’d be satisfied.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back