2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s close for JA and Olaus. Today I’d lean a tad negative but this likely goes to the night before they commit. I don’t see either side waving a white flag.
Man, it almost seems like you don’t want to be the ones trending more than a couple days out. Momentum shifts so quickly in this NIL era.

I’m mostly talking recruiting but yeah. You give someone with any football knowledge that much of a talent edge & they probably can be pretty successful. Maybe I’m wrong.
This is similar to the Gators and Noles saying we landed every player with NIL. It frames the discussion in a way where accomplishments are nearly impossible to attain and easily dismissed. Prior to Kirby UGA didn't win ****. Richt was their best coach and he never reached Kirby's level. Not everyone can do and that is easily provable. In the end you are judged by your results.

It’s close for JA and Olaus. Today I’d lean a tad negative but this likely goes to the night before they commit. I don’t see either side waving a white flag.
Out of curiosity, if it's that close, does the commitment really matter? Won't they likely continue to be recruited by both sides until they have to sign on the dotted line? I know some kids genuinely choose and then shut it down. Those types seem to be few and far between.

Advertisement
Out of curiosity, if it's that close, does the commitment really matter? Won't they likely continue to be recruited by both sides until they have to sign on the dotted line? I know some kids genuinely choose and then shut it down. Those types seem to be few and far between.

These kids are signing NiL deals that seem to be more important then actual letter of intent to play college football haha

If these kids are changing their minds every night its gonna be a long time till December
They likely aren’t. Insiders from different boards give different info and it makes it seem like the kids are all over the place on a daily basis.

Alinen has liked Bama from the get-go. Cristobal and Miami have him something to seriously consider. That’s where we’re at.

With the NIL kids seem to be shutting it down more than before. Which is surprising.

Advertisement
With the NIL kids seem to be shutting it down more than before. Which is surprising.
Interesting. I'd have to see the specific contract language, but I cannot imagine it's that difficult to back out of those deals prior to the onset of performance.

Either way, even if we lose a couple, I think it works to our benefit if more kids shut it down.

Advertisement
The chatter in Connecticut is that Alabama was the team, then it really swung towards Miami, but as of this moment, Saban won. It’s fine, it happens this is big boy recruiting and Mario has swung and knocked its out where the is is the first Saban has won recently over Miami.

The chatter in Finland is that Alabama was the team, then it really swung towards Miami, but as of this moment, Saban won. It’s fine, it happens this is big boy recruiting and Mario has swung and knocked its out where the is is the first Saban has won recently over Miami.
FIFY

Advertisement
This is going to the Finnish line
1658360629028.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back