2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. You can fly Helsinki to Miami via a number of European and American hubs. You're looking at one connection. All I am saying, its still a one-stop min, not non-stop which has been parroted on the board.

You can fly Helsinki to ATL non-stop. I don't know the best way to get from ATL to Tuscaloosa from there, though. Are there regional flights? Or are you stuck with a three hour drive no matter what? No idea how Bama moves players and recruits in and out. Maybe @Brooklyndee or @Cribby know.
there are no nonstop flights from Helsinki to Atlanta (only NYC & Chicago get direct flights from Helsinki)
from Atlanta they'd have to take a flight to Birmingham & then hour drive to Tuscaloosa

Advertisement
there are no nonstop flights from Helsinki to Atlanta (only NYC & Chicago get direct flights from Helsinki)
from Atlanta they'd have to take a flight to Birmingham & then hour drive to Tuscaloosa

I stand corrected! I saw a Delta flight and quickly and incorrectly assumed it was through ATL but it was a code share through CDG. That's good news for our Finnish efforts. :)

Nice catch, thanks.

Cross training positions as a matter of smart roster management is not mutually exclusive from telling the kid is likely going to be a guard. They are always very upfront with the kids about what their plan is and what they foresee potentially happening and considering who is also likely to be in his class that is a likely scenario for him at Miami
I find it hard to believe Mario is assigning the tackle spots to Samson and Francis and not telling the guys there will be open competition. That would go completely against Mario’s statements on competition.

Advertisement
So the update is what D and myself said 24 hours ago ? Talk about getting bang for your buck here.
1658339049241.gif

… Finn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back