2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knock It Off Stop GIF by Apple TV+

Advertisement
Feld needs to get this guy into a hardcore flexibility regime. Almost zero bend from this guy based on what I’ve seen.

That being said…he’s basically the mountain from GOT and if we had a project to pick this is definitely the one!

Advertisement
It genuinely seems like the vast majority of On3’s predictions have been wrong lately. Just looking for clicks

IF Alinen were to commit to Bama, then it would have to be one of the biggest troll jobs in recruiting history. Just about everybody has him going to Miami lol
Not really Bama lead most of this recruitment...The everybody has him oging is a recent thing

Not really Bama lead most of this recruitment...The everybody has him oging is a recent thing
So it wouldn’t be a huge troll job? He’s been all Canes as of late on social media, most I’ve seen in interviews, and then the dozen or so crystal balls..

Not saying it would have been a shock necessarily if he committed there ultimately, because Bama is Bama, but still. Would definitely come off as a major troll job even if that wasn’t the intent

Advertisement
So it wouldn’t be a huge troll job? He’s been all Canes as of late on social media, most I’ve seen in interviews, and then the dozen or so crystal balls..

Not saying it would have been a shock necessarily if he committed there ultimately, because Bama is Bama, but still. Would definitely come off as a major troll job even if that wasn’t the intent
Changing your mind is not the same as trolling. Trolling implies there's a degree of malevolence

Changing your mind is not the same as trolling. Trolling implies there's a degree of malevolence
As I said in the final sentence there, even if it wasn’t the intent.

I mean, I don’t see how it wouldn’t come off that way, I really don’t. If he wasn’t sure, why would he have set the commitment date? Short of Bama upping the bag to a ridiculous number, a change of heart in this particular scenario makes little sense

Anyway, I’m not trying to **** on the kid or anything so let’s not take it there lol was just adding my two cents to the weirdness

Advertisement

I mean, I don’t see how it wouldn’t come off that way, I really don’t. If he wasn’t sure, why would he have set the commitment date? Short of Bama upping the bag to a ridiculous number, a change of heart in this particular scenario makes little sense

Anyway, I’m not trying to **** on the kid or anything so let’s not take it there lol was just adding my two cents to the weirdness
Maybe this is what happened? Playing with the big boys now.. This isn't Tennessee and UF.

Advertisement
Maybe this is what happened? Playing with the big boys now.. This isn't Tennessee and UF.
I won’t pretend to have any inside info, but yeah that’s where I’m leaning lmao because the kid doesn’t strike me as someone who would intentionally troll. Then again, who the **** knows anymore with how wild recruiting can be

This guy is like 17, making the biggest decision of his life with lifelong repercussions, dozens of people whispering in his ear, and a constantly evolving recruiting situation with changing offers and class competition to factor into on top of whatever he discusses with all the coaches.

Dude is allowed to change his mind and not be chalked up as a troll lol. We’ll get ours either way.

Reactions: ben
This guy is like 17, making the biggest decision of his life with lifelong repercussions, dozens of people whispering in his ear, and a constantly evolving recruiting situation with changing offers and class competition to factor into on top of whatever he discusses with all the coaches.

Dude is allowed to change his mind and not be chalked up as a troll lol. We’ll get ours either way.
Man, y’all say this stuff like there haven’t been plenty of recruits known to troll. It’s actually rather common. Shockingly, teenagers can be jerks

I’m not saying this kid for sure is (in fact I doubt it, just meant it would come off as a troll job), but come on 🙄

Anyway it’s not worth arguing over. Not trying to derail the thread with that stuff lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back