2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They are the twins that took over the Canes home board for Rivals after Ferman took Canesport to ON3. They are 19 year old kids from Miami that go to Arizona State ... so effectively the Canes County site on Rivals is their part time job while going to college.

One of them periodically appears on manny navarro’s podcast.

We need @I'm james Jackson brother in this thread.. smh, all my canes life has been mediocrity, I'm tired of it. 2 days ago it was sunshine and rainbows.. now one bama writer Shiits on it and now it's all "it's fine" "oh it's okay".. no. If they want this kid, get it done. Enough with back up plans, **** Saban. Win!

Creeping Parks And Recreation GIF
It's like, What's 68 and sleeps w/ C(K)atz? ...Mrs. Katz!

Advertisement
Bonsu, Bryant.
If we don’t land the Fin then hope for one of Freeling or Okunlola.
Maybe the dawgs bought Aguero a villa in punta Cana.
If you think this is a battle wait till Hicks sets a date.

Bonsu, Bryant.
If we don’t land the Fin then hope for one of Freeling or Okunlola.
Maybe the dawgs bought Aguero a villa in punta Cana.
If you think this is a battle wait till Hicks sets a date.
It's crazy; but I feel more confident with us getting Samson than with anyone that is committing this week.

Advertisement
Naw, we’ve had 20 yrs of Humility! Some needed a reality check though. This isn’t Disney World when you’re Hunting Big Game. Saban shook things up when he jacked Jawja for Haynes…. Now all **** has broken loose…. But Mario’s up for it. Are we is the question?

Good post. I hope people realize Bama, UGA, and Ohio St all lose a lot of recruitments. And they all steal/beat each other out for elite prospects. That's recruiting at the top of the food chain. We win FM, Aguirre, etc and then maybe we lose Alinen, Baxter, etc. Every one of these recruitments is competitive. Just got to trust that Mario will win enough of them to put together a great class.

Advertisement
The "insiders" are too quiet, expecting the suddenly things have changed line and this week sucks. Hope we get atleast 1. But yeah lots of page views and posts leading up to it.

The "insiders" are too quiet, expecting the suddenly things have changed line and this week sucks. Hope we get atleast 1. But yeah lots of page views and posts leading up to it.
Things went dark and quiet the days leading up to Mauigoa picking Miami so.... I wouldn't read too much into it more than they're just letting it play out. There's really not much more Cribby and others can say "Miami was in a Good spot entering the final lap and Bama and UGA have came on strong lately". Nobody knows definitively who's winning and/or who will ultimately win.

Advertisement
Miami fans were #BamaFootball and talking mad ****. And this is before a single LOI has been signed.

No need for the bad karma. Just stack players and let’s play for titles. We’re still pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. We haven’t done **** for 15 years and this ‘23 class isn’t finished.
This.^^^

The part that gets me is that none of the jabronies talking mad **** on Twitter to Baga’s account have spent a single second recruiting anyone or coaching anyone. Yet they’re the first ones to beat their chest like if they’ve actually played a part in it, and then they’re also usually the ones crying like little bytches or spoiled children if Mario and staff lose a recruiting battle.

As DJ likes to say:

The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back