2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
.... But it just brings noise and fuel to other powerful programs who are desperate to stop our momentum, and will quite literally do anything to regain control.
i feel your pain. after the previous 15+ years, we all have been hurt way too much and are still afraid of the big bad nasty sec stealing our tasty treats and kibbles

ResizedP_b2ec0560-c755-4916-b215-a0df234efc27_99396666949997.gif

There are no guarantees. We may need to start a poll to see how new ppl are to recruiting so I have a better understanding of who I’m responding with. Lately seems everyone is is either high on the hype or new to recruiting cause everyone acting like these top 100 players are guaranteed or layups blows my mind
Of course nothing is guaranteed, most of us know that. Just want some positive news, only thing worse than Monday are Monday’s when the board is in panic mode.

Let me be clear, On3 is the runny Shiits . I hope they go belly up soon. Their ratings suck and any organization that partners with Ferman is garbage.

That said I see a ton of people shiiting on the percentages they show. Whether their predictions are right or wrong the percentage represents the number of people who have entered their pick for one school vs the people who entered picks for another school. In other words it’s kinda just math.

There is so much to goof on but it’s kinda hard to make fun of them for math.
They also have Alabama payer

Olaus out here recruiting for Miami even before his commitment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah this one seems like a slam duck but whenever you are going against the BIG BOYS, nothing is ever for sure. Bama going 0-4 with the top 4 OTs (Mauigua, Proctor, Samson and Alinen) on their board just seems like a nightmare scenario for them that they will do whatever is necessary to make sure that doesnt happen.

So even if we get Alinen..man its gonna be showdown at the OK Corral with Bama when it comes to Samson.
And I want them to get nothing. Not a ray or glimmer of hope.

I want them depleted by the time Saban retires which could be soon. I think he retires when/if he wins another natty.

It will probably take 5 years for their recruiting to slide. I want the Saban replacement to be on the downside of their roster.

Players coaches have notified the media for their own selfish reasons before. People think they know how crazy and calculated this is but have no clue. It’s “ conspiracy “ talk lol.

Agreed.

Imagine you're a recruit's adviser trying to maximize NIL at the school your client really want to go to.

But, that school is not willing to pay as much as they "know" your client is already going there anyway.

By getting the CB's coming in for your client to go elsewhere, your favorite school is much more likely to up the bag offer.

If discreet, it's a perfect strategy. UNFORTUNATELY.

5bbcd40d-6965-4f28-8531-b877e0b218fa_88798241731489.gif

Advertisement
Olaus was a T. Bama is just bringing colonial bread , not a position.
Seems like it would be really hard to recruit another OT if we already have Mauigoa and Okunlola on board. It’s actually amazing it was this hard for Alabama to pull Olaus away from us considering he was walking in day 1 as our third option at OT. Speaks volumes about the level of recruiting in Coral Gables right now.

So you would blame a guy for posting cryptic funny tweets if we don’t get a commit? Yikes it’s not that deep. It’s marketing 101. Imagine the recruit as a potential new customer and he is staying in front of them publicly for the world to see and us hoping for their commitment to join.

Once you’ve put out your proposal in the world of sells the average sell takes another 7 contacts till finally close. Think of each tweet as a follow up task and contact. That’s what he is doing. Who gives a **** how “fans” view it but if you want to be mad a a coach for doing his job then go for it.
This.^^^

It’s really funny to me that a dude that hasn’t put one inch of effort or one bead of sweat into recruiting any of these young men would get so shook because a coach tweets memes or gifs giving clues as to the player that “MIGHT” commit to us. He’s not putting out a Bat signal, he’s just building up suspense while trying to hype up the fan base and showing the kid love.

These coaches are legit and have been doin’ work. Relax and let ‘em do their thing.

Advertisement
Seems like it would be really hard to recruit another OT if we already have Mauigoa and Okunlola on board. It’s actually amazing it was this hard for Alabama to pull Olaus away from us considering he was walking in day 1 as our third option at OT. Speaks volumes about the level of recruiting in Coral Gables right now.
If we miss on him there’s Freeling.

“A few weeks ago”? Hahaha…you can’t make this bullshyt up.

We’ve been the favorite for him until just yesterday. Can any of these mofos ever tell the truth? Just once?

If a kid chooses Miami, we came in with bags at the last minute and stole him. If a kid is favoring us but things change at the end, Miami was his leader weeks or months before. You can’t have it both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back