2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now people see what I was talking about when the cb’s came out for Olaus and Samson , it stunk to high heaven. Especially when the Olaus deal wasn’t done yet.
So does this mean the Samson deal is done? Asking for a friend

Advertisement
Now people see what I was talking about when the cb’s came out for Olaus and Samson , it stunk to high heaven. Especially when the Olaus deal wasn’t done yet.
the thing that stands out with Olaus is that when the reporters started to project Miami he set an announcement date and made it a point to specifically say that he didn't commit yet. I am thinking we come up short on this one.

Advertisement
Homeboy is 41/41 this cycle in his predicktions.
Go Get Ready GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

😂😂j/k

We have the best OL coach in the country, to include the best OL HC in the country. Was reported Alinen didn’t do so well at the UA50. I ain’t worried about Mario, Mirabal and the OL. We could be UGA with Stacy Searels as OL coach. Think about that. If we get Sampson, Big Fran and the big boy from South Carolina we cookin’

Advertisement
I don’t think we shifted focus. Bama just turned up the heat.

But I told some friends this weekend I didn’t like this guy. Some big oaf with slow feet whose never gone against athletes like Nyjilak Kelly before. I’d rather take a basketball player like Freeling and bulk him up.

Samson is different. Dudes extremely athletic. Much better than Olaus.
This. Olaus def didn’t look like a tackle compared to the other top tackles. Still think he would be a great guard but if this a tackle spot, Freeling >>> olaus. If Okun and Mag going to hold down tackle then Olinas >>> PK at guard. I’m pretty high on Kinsler at guard. Either way I’m not worried the interior as long as we get 2 legit tackles and we already got 1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lineman 99.9% time wait and mostly redshirt anyways. Lineman don’t think the same way as WR, RB and QB.

Also injuries etc shows every year the massive need for lots of lineman. If you are good enough even 2nd in your position you will still see tons of snaps
Definitely. The distinction I am drawing is between sitting behind established players and sitting behind guys on your own class.
I have seen the issue pitched in exactly that way when a nephew of mine was a McDonald's high school all-american and was being recruited by everyone. And frankly it worked on him and his family. It was literally, "why do you want to go to Kentucky when they have 2 kids committed in your class at the shooting guard position?"

Sooo who were all those bat signals for then last week.

There wasn’t a single bay signal. Why is that so hard for most of this Board to understand. They were tweets at recruits Miami is trying to land. Smith has one bay signal and it’s the weird *** 98 windows tweet picture and he didn’t do that on Saturday at all

I'm just speaking the facts after his poor performance from this weekend. No coincidence that the momentum has shifted right after the camp at IMG.

Just to be clear, I am not saying he isn't a take. But he has dropped a few spots on Mario's board because he wants to be a tackle but hes too raw and better of as a guard. But he wants to be a tackle which Bama is still recruiting him at.
Or will have to redshirt if he wants to play tackle while we recruit over him every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back