2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
> Hey who's this Finnish guy?
> 4 stars, interested in Miami?
> Visit?
> Positive social media engagement?!
> Holy smokes, Cane lock!
> Commitment any day now!
> Announcement date!
> Cane momentum Mario playing chess!!
> "not done yet"
> What?! Wtf?!
> Welp, who else is on the board?

Advertisement
I'm seeing a common trend here....

All these schools make a last second run. We hear the player is now leaning to the other school. Mario weaponizes his nut sack and swings away knocking out every opponent.

Guy ends up a Cane IMO. UL with Ray Ray, UF with Rashada, UT with Francis, Popo
read yeh hai mohabbatein GIF by Hotstar

> Hey who's this Finnish guy?
> 4 stars, interested in Miami?
> Visit?
> Positive social media engagement?!
> Holy smokes, Cane lock!
> Commitment any day now!
> Announcement date!
> Cane momentum Mario playing chess!!
> "not done yet"
> What?! Wtf?!
> Welp, who else is on the board?
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
Yeeeeeeaahh..Im not gonna be "that poster". I want this kid BAD. Would suck if Bama was the pick. Esp if the "Kirkland to MSU" rumors are true. Thats two big time OL off the board just like that in a 4 day period. Mario and Mirabel have to close this as to not put so much pressure on us to get Freeling and Samson. I have faith. I remember leading up to Marigua..there was ALOT of back and forth daily. So not discouraged at all yet.

What's the ground truth on Alinen vs Freeling in terms of ability? Alinen is listed as around 30 lbs heavier than Freeling, so if he's being looked at as a Guard, I can understand why he'd be a little higher on Cristobals board even though he's ranked a little lower than Freeling in the 247 rankings.

Advertisement
Alex Mirabel has retweeted 2 recent posts for OL Conner Lew.

Anything there?

His visit schedule was impressive

Clemson
Miami
Auburn
UGA

Doubt it.

1) tripp is already here
2) although they brought Lew in for a visit, once they sized him up physically they passed on him. Maybe mirabal retweeted b/c he genuinely likes the kid

Advertisement
They werent Bat signals. There was only one by Coonet a #ComeBalWithUs and everything else was Smith AKA bagman tweeting about players we felt good about.
Every tweet is not a commitment. Dennis fleeced yall.

I never said he isnt a take. Olaus looked really bad and very, very raw. He's better off as a guard, at least for now but Olaus wants to be a tackle. Therefore, the momentum has shifted to Bama for him.

I don’t think we shifted focus. Bama just turned up the heat.

But I told some friends this weekend I didn’t like this guy. Some big oaf with slow feet whose never gone against athletes like Nyjilak Kelly before. I’d rather take a basketball player like Freeling and bulk him up.

Samson is different. Dudes extremely athletic. Much better than Olaus.

I don’t think we shifted focus. Bama just turned up the heat.

But I told some friends this weekend I didn’t like this guy. Some big oaf with slow feet whose never gone against athletes like Nyjilak Kelly before. I’d rather take a basketball player like Freeling and bulk him up.

Samson is different. Dudes extremely athletic. Much better than Olaus.
Miami has gotten peoples attention lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back