2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olaus looked AWFUL this past weekend. Wouldn't be surprised if Mario/Mirabel decided to shift focus onto Freeling who is less raw and is a better fit for the tackle position.

I agree 100%. I only see Olaus being a stud if he comes here, but it smells like a bust if he goes to Bama.

Just my biased opinion is all.

1658164960750.png

Advertisement
No, no, no, you're doing it all wrong. You post this AFTER Olaus picks Bama....not before.
I'm just speaking the facts after his poor performance from this weekend. No coincidence that the momentum has shifted right after the camp at IMG.

Just to be clear, I am not saying he isn't a take. But he has dropped a few spots on Mario's board because he wants to be a tackle but hes too raw and better of as a guard. But he wants to be a tackle which Bama is still recruiting him at.

I'm seeing a common trend here....

All these schools make a last second run. We hear the player is now leaning to the other school. Mario weaponizes his nut sack and swings away knocking out every opponent.

Guy ends up a Cane IMO. UL with Ray Ray, UF with Rashada, UT with Francis, Popo
Finally, someone with some faith

Advertisement
I'm seeing a common trend here....

All these schools make a last second run. We hear the player is now leaning to the other school. Mario weaponizes his nut sack and swings away knocking out every opponent.

Guy ends up a Cane IMO. UL with Ray Ray, UF with Rashada, UT with Francis, Popo

200.gif

Advertisement
I'd raise an eyebrow of doubt to thinking that we'd lose interest in an olineman because of how he performed in shorts at a single camp.
Yeah, either this kid has the body and basic skills to play to our level or he doesn't, and none of that will have changed overnight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back