2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am just going to go ahead and take that as positive “wild” :ROFLMAO:
Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Weve won some major recruitments over Bama/UGa/OSU/Clemson, but they just aren’t gonna go quietly into the night and allow Mario’s freight train to pick up unGodly momentum. They’re going to get more aggressive/desperate whatever you want to call it.

We’re big boy ‘crootin now and that’s all there is to it. Let’s enjoy the ride.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Olaus looked AWFUL this past weekend. Wouldn't be surprised if Mario/Mirabel decided to shift focus onto Freeling who is less raw and is a better fit for the tackle position.

He didn’t look awful he’s just not on Mauigoa level as a prospect at this stage of his career. The other part of your statement sounds like something UGA fans say when there’s a threat of them missing out on a kid. Olaus been a take & still is a take.

really possible. But I am ridding with Mario’s extra gear to land 3 this week. not ready to concede this early

I said 3 this morning but now I’m leaning 2. It will be interesting. Let’s hope we get Bonsu Wednesday and keep momentum positive going into weekend

He didn’t look awful he’s just not on Mauigoa level as a prospect at this stage of his career. The other part of your statement sounds like something UGA fans say when there’s a threat of them missing out on a kid. Olaus been a take & still is a take.
I never said he isnt a take. Olaus looked really bad and very, very raw. He's better off as a guard, at least for now but Olaus wants to be a tackle. Therefore, the momentum has shifted to Bama for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back