2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I was really looking forward to all the Viking gifs (even though I'm pretty sure Vikings aren't from Finland)

I completely get what your saying but is it really reasonable to think these guys don’t have a line to a coach at Bama to just tell them this? Rather than CB to Miami and then have to change their CB or be wrong?
Players coaches have notified the media for their own selfish reasons before. People think they know how crazy and calculated this is but have no clue. It’s “ conspiracy “ talk lol.

Advertisement
This is setting up to be a wild week lol.
Tell Pulp Fiction GIF

who’s higher on the board in the event Alinen was trolling…PK or Freeling?

Advertisement
Saban is a narcisist. The optics of getting road graded by a team who been in the dumps for so long doesnt grate well with his sense of entitlement. Alot of these recruiting battles are about optics now, sometimes even more than what kids actually 2 or 3 years in the future.

I was over here thinking Bama was falling off in recruiting. I just looked at the top kids on the 247 composite and they’re probably landing 6 of the current top 30 and 7 top 50. The only difference is that it’s looking like we’ll also land 6 or 7 of the top 50 too. 1 of the usual top 5 is probably getting replaced by us this cycle, but my guess would be UGA at this point.
Bama’s demise is always over stated. They quietly always make their move even when they miss on their top targets.

Advertisement
This website is going to go full meltdown mode if we get some misses even though this will be the best class in paper we have gotten in 20 years no matter what happens this week.

oh boy dunk GIF
It was bound to happen. We are all psychos. I’m hoping we land 2-3 of Bonsu, Samson, Olaus, Aguero, and Malik. Not even counting Kirkland cause I think that ship sailed.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back