2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Alinen to Bama prediction

They don’t know sh*t
664B6B95-1218-4992-8B20-B2EE5565010F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I could be wrong but isn’t ON3 less about reporting, relationships, sources and more about AI/algorithms to make predictions?

Advertisement
I hate making predictions because these are such young kids, and I have zero inside knowledge, but form reading and listening to this young man’s comments I would be shocked if he did not end up at UM.
He literally said that Mario and Mirabal told him that they are creating “O-line heaven” at UM. I know it was a UM interviewer but that is such a specific comment. And they have been recruiting him for 4 years.
Unless Bama is just throwing crazy money at him, I jsut don’t see him going anywhere except UM.

On3 is so bad they there’s been countless times of them being wrong like last week when kaleb jackson was all lsu then some idiot from on3 predicted bama for another writer to put in a prediction for lsu minutes later. It’s embarrassing

Advertisement
Advertisement
I promise you he ain't the 3rd. Kid runs a sub 4.9 40, has a 32 inch vert, over a 9ft broad jump, has a verified 84 inch wingspan, 34.75 inch arms and 11 inch hands. Thats 1st round NFL tackle all the way. Let's see Okunlola's stats. Kid plays private school football in MA, wrestles at the 1A level, gets hyped for pancakes against massively undersized competition. Freeling is best pure left tackle in the 23 class and it isn't close. We take him if he commits on signing day!
Personally I think your son would make a great addition to the class and I would love to have him. I say get them all in and let them compete for it on the practice field

Advertisement
I hate making predictions because these are such young kids, and I have zero inside knowledge, but form reading and listening to this young man’s comments I would be shocked if he did not end up at UM.
He literally said that Mario and Mirabal told him that they are creating “O-line heaven” at UM. I know it was a UM interviewer but that is such a specific comment. And they have been recruiting him for 4 years.
Unless Bama is just throwing crazy money at him, I jsut don’t see him going anywhere except UM.
Hate to quibble but I believe the actual quote was “O-Line Valhalla”

I promise you he ain't the 3rd. Kid runs a sub 4.9 40, has a 32 inch vert, over a 9ft broad jump, has a verified 84 inch wingspan, 34.75 inch arms and 11 inch hands. Thats 1st round NFL tackle all the way. Let's see Okunlola's stats. Kid plays private school football in MA, wrestles at the 1A level, gets hyped for pancakes against massively undersized competition. Freeling is best pure left tackle in the 23 class and it isn't close. We take him if he commits on signing day!
Thanks for the info Mr. Freeling. :)

Hope your son is a CANE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back