2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT Samson Okunlola
LG Payton Kirkland
C Antonio Tripp
RG Olaus Alinen
RT Francis Mauigoa
200.gif

Advertisement
Future 50 wrap up:

Top247 OT Olaus Alinen struggled during the 1-on-1’s portion of the morning session. That being said, I wouldn’t be concerned about Alinen’s long term projection. The international prospect will need time, much like Simmons, to adjust to the speed and nuances of playing offensive line but he’s a slow burn that is worth the time investment. I believe Alinen has the athletic ability to play right tackle at the next level but it might be in his best interest to move him inside to eliminate the margin of error that he’d have at the tackle position.
I said RT maybe earlier in this thread.
I dont think he has to move inside, but he is nasty and if moved in he would be pretty solid like Mongo that played here and is currently in the nfl

Advertisement
They should get all these dudes plus Freeling imo, then shirt a few of them and let them develop. The current o-line is not great obviously and it takes time for these dudes to mature.
I think that we should take Freeling and Kirkland as well, even if we have Kinsler higher. Freeling IMO is a Tackle, while Kirklad and Kinsler are both Guards.

LT Samson Okunlola
LG Payton Kirkland
C Antonio Tripp
RG Olaus Alinen
RT Francis Mauigoa

When the dust settles, I think it's:

LT Samsom Okunlola
LG Olaus Alinen
C Antonio Tripp
RG Tommy Kinsler
RT Francis Mauigoa

Reserve : G/T Frankie

Best OL class we've signed in decades. Kinsler and Mauigoa give us an easy yard or two whenever we need it.

Advertisement
Freeling? I can’t see him at OG. He’s OT and he’s 4 and we are getting the top 3. It’s crazy but it’s our new reality.
I promise you he ain't the 3rd. Kid runs a sub 4.9 40, has a 32 inch vert, over a 9ft broad jump, has a verified 84 inch wingspan, 34.75 inch arms and 11 inch hands. Thats 1st round NFL tackle all the way. Let's see Okunlola's stats. Kid plays private school football in MA, wrestles at the 1A level, gets hyped for pancakes against massively undersized competition. Freeling is best pure left tackle in the 23 class and it isn't close. We take him if he commits on signing day!

I think that we should take Freeling and Kirkland as well, even if we have Kinsler higher. Freeling IMO is a Tackle, while Kirklad and Kinsler are both Guards.
I agree. With no scholly limit the next two years I’d bring in as much new blood as possible. Let the attrition occur naturally. No reason the two deep should be flipped in these two years.

I promise you he ain't the 3rd. Kid runs a sub 4.9 40, has a 32 inch vert, over a 9ft broad jump, has a verified 84 inch wingspan, 34.75 inch arms and 11 inch hands. Thats 1st round NFL tackle all the way. Let's see Okunlola's stats. Kid plays private school football in MA, wrestles at the 1A level, gets hyped for pancakes against massively undersized competition. Freeling is best pure left tackle in the 23 class and it isn't close. We take him if he commits on signing day!
You joined the site 2 months ago and both of your posts are attacking Okunlola.

When the dust settles, I think it's:

LT Samsom Okunlola
LG Olaus Alinen
C Antonio Tripp
RG Tommy Kinsler
RT Francis Mauigoa

Reserve : G/T Frankie

Best OL class we've signed in decades. Kinsler and Mauigoa give us an easy yard or two whenever we need it.
There’s a good chance that Kinsler will play on the DL. Swap him with either PK (unlikely) or Freeling (40/60 imo), and that’s probably our OL class- the best in our history.

Advertisement
There’s a good chance that Kinsler will play on the DL. Swap him with either PK (unlikely) or Freeling (40/60 imo), and that’s probably our OL class- the best in our history.

Really? I heard that same thing on flo's podcast but I didn't pay it no mind. There are some big time war daddy's still out there. And, we still have Anez Cooper in the OL room. Does Kinsler really show that much potential at DL?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back