2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Even On3 can’t **** this one up
Regular Season Yes GIF by NBA

Future 50 wrap up:

Top247 OT Olaus Alinen struggled during the 1-on-1’s portion of the morning session. That being said, I wouldn’t be concerned about Alinen’s long term projection. The international prospect will need time, much like Simmons, to adjust to the speed and nuances of playing offensive line but he’s a slow burn that is worth the time investment. I believe Alinen has the athletic ability to play right tackle at the next level but it might be in his best interest to move him inside to eliminate the margin of error that he’d have at the tackle position.

Advertisement
Future 50 wrap up:

Top247 OT Olaus Alinen struggled during the 1-on-1’s portion of the morning session. That being said, I wouldn’t be concerned about Alinen’s long term projection. The international prospect will need time, much like Simmons, to adjust to the speed and nuances of playing offensive line but he’s a slow burn that is worth the time investment. I believe Alinen has the athletic ability to play right tackle at the next level but it might be in his best interest to move him inside to eliminate the margin of error that he’d have at the tackle position.
Yup give me Lt: samson lg:alinen c:trip rg:kinsler rt: mauigoa and I’ll take 2 nattys back to back by the time they all declare for the draft

Future 50 wrap up:

I don't think that 1x1 means much . . . but the mental toughness component of 1x1 spot on.

• Agree
Reactions: E1k
Advertisement
Been one of the biggest wake up calls to me. We’ve recruited middle of the pack (top 25 ish) for so long you forget what elite classes look like. And I’m not even talking about star rankings It’s been more so the frames of the dudes were after/secured commitments from.

As I’ve said about 10 times now on this board it really puts things into perspective of where we’ve been for 15 years and why we’ve been stuck there
desert GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement

Hey now.. U left out an important 0.2%. lol
Let me be clear, On3 is the runny Shiits . I hope they go belly up soon. Their ratings suck and any organization that partners with Ferman is garbage.

That said I see a ton of people shiiting on the percentages they show. Whether their predictions are right or wrong the percentage represents the number of people who have entered their pick for one school vs the people who entered picks for another school. In other words it’s kinda just math.

There is so much to goof on but it’s kinda hard to make fun of them for math.

Future 50 wrap up:

LT Samson Okunlola
LG Payton Kirkland
C Antonio Tripp
RG Olaus Alinen
RT Francis Mauigoa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back