2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Look at the frames of the olineman we are recruiting lol…. They are elite
Been one of the biggest wake up calls to me. We’ve recruited middle of the pack (top 25 ish) for so long you forget what elite classes look like. And I’m not even talking about star rankings It’s been more so the frames of the dudes were after/secured commitments from.

As I’ve said about 10 times now on this board it really puts things into perspective of where we’ve been for 15 years and why we’ve been stuck there

Been one of the biggest wake up calls to me. We’ve recruited middle of the pack (top 25 ish) for so long you forget what elite classes look like. And I’m not even talking about star rankings It’s been more so the frames of the dudes were after/secured commitments from.

As I’ve said about 10 times now on this board it really puts things into perspective of where we’ve been for 15 years and why we’ve been stuck there
Hit the nail on the head right here

Advertisement

Been saying it forever we stood recruiting dudes with trex arms. That's why SEC teams looked likes Miami teams of old. Now we getting back to it

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back