2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Growing out that Romberg flow

He comin
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo!!! Hit the button

Advertisement
Idk, to let out all this hype with weeks in between to the actual commitment…only bad things can happen imo. Bama is going to push hard, we’ve handled their a$$ on the trail so far but I wouldn’t put anything past Ol’ Nicky. All the tricks will be unleashed.

Nonetheless, I feel good about Alinen right now. Would be a massive pick up.
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey Yoo!!! Stop being scared! It’s a new day now

Advertisement
The 247 guys latest podcast has an interview with Mauigoa and man Im impressed by the kid. He sounds like a great kid and ambassador for this program. He said he wants to win the Joe Moore award (best OL), the heisman for his skill players, and the natty. Big time talent and leader.

Sh*t, we had one rogue booster letting kids go on his f*cking boat a few times and that nearly destroyed the program. You think we would had have survived a real bagman scandal?? I swear some of those same idiots are on here now saying "ohhh this NIL thing is bad."
he, who shall not be named, was NOT a fan of the U.

He was chumming for more victims for his ponzi.... that's why he was singing like a canary with throat cancer.

00e08c99-e1ab-4509-bbb3-0f1145e6b865_42026504595476.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Freeling? I can’t see him at OG. He’s OT and he’s 4 and we are getting the top 3. It’s crazy but it’s our new reality.
My bad I thought you guys were discussing Kirkland when I commented that. I agree Freeling is a tackle all the way at 6’7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back