2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
“I am planning to commit on July 22,” Alinen told On3. “I have taken the visits and I have seen all I need to see. Me and my family will keep talking things over and I still have a lot to think about.

“I want a little more time, but I will be ready soon. Setting a date kind of puts pressure on me to make my mind up and not to keep procrastinating about it. I know I am close.”

“My family is a big help. It is different having them with me to get their input and being able to talk with them about each school. They are helping me a lot, so that was the biggest thing about these visits for me.

“I am with them now, we are still discussing things, and them being able to see everything I saw is really important.”

“If I would have had one clear leader over the others, I would probably be committed already,” Alinen said. “The schools I thought I would really like going into the official visits, I did like them a lot.

“I have started to lean towards a few of the options on my list more than others. My list is starting to narrow down now. I am starting to figure out the order.”

With Alabama, it is the winning culture that stands out most to Alinen. How Georgia competes at a high level makes the Bulldogs appealing. The relationships at Miami have the Hurricanes a strong contender. Ohio State’s tradition is big for the No. 1 prospect in Connecticut. At Oregon, it is about what they are building and the opportunities off the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We in the middle.
They the 2s...
And we the 1s...
VJxbHxvlwbFlsp8vte (1).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah, Kinsler will only add 1.5 points there.
Weird, I added his name first, and he was over 5 points. But when you add all 5 guys, he is only 2.71 points, putting us at 283.07, #2 overall and a little over 2 points behind ND with one less commit. Did not realize the points per player go down as you get more commits.

Above is just for fun. We are crushing it regardless of ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back