2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw he's peaking down at the UM hat... ;-)
Oh Yeah Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
True story before I proposed to my gf I had her watch The U to see how she reacted

If she wouldn’t have got hype I wouldn’t have asked
Solid work. I was already married and my wife sat down as I was watching An Iron Maiden Documentary. She immediately said we are not watching this…. An hour an forty minutes later she was still watching and could not believe how crazy people were about the band n that they were pretty nterwsting dudes.

Cane fan- check
Can watch a Maiden doc- check

Not bad

Advertisement
So where are the OL prospects slated?

OT? OG? C?

Where do we see them finding their value?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My boy Bo has a son Cole Geer who plays at Deerfield in Mass. he’s a QB and was a freshman this past year 6-1 190 and has offered from VT BC Uconn Umass and is hearing from Penn St Ohio St and ND. He was told
That The Loomis Chaffee OT is going to Miami, that Samson is going to Miami, and Joenel was going to Georgia but is favoring Miami. I’m aware this is all info the board has, but it makes me feel better to know the chatter amongst coaches is pro Miami and they rave about how our staff treats the coaches and all players they see.
Wait. This cat is at boarding school? Like loomis Chaffee? Never ever heard of a 5 star player out of boarding school but yeah always a first

Loomis Chaffee in Connecticut has made a commitment to football in trying to land major college kids. Both the tight end and this massive what looks like guard are both studs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back