2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I been dreaming of this since I became a hardcore fan.......the joy of popo verbal today had me so excited I was talking to my wife about it like Im crazy. I was explaining what this means and she had no idea wtf I was talking about.
You know it's real when them fools over on the Bama board are just freaking out right now talking about Mario is just owning them

Advertisement
I been dreaming of this since I became a hardcore fan.......the joy of popo verbal today had me so excited I was talking to my wife about it like Im crazy. I was explaining what this means and she had no idea wtf I was talking about.
My wife cut me off trying to explain Mauigoa’s commitment during the 4th. Said it’s the dumbest thing she’s ever heard.

Advertisement
My wife cut me off trying to explain Mauigoa’s commitment during the 4th. Said it’s the dumbest thing she’s ever heard.
Lol I was driving back to Miami with my GF from St. Pete. Cut her off mid sentence and tell her to put on CBS stream.

We both watched the commitment.

I tried to have a conversation about it after, but that part didn't get far lol.

Sad The End GIF by Hollyoaks

Bro i be in gator tears trying to not die from laughing, trying to explain it to her. She looking like, ****, i married a mad man

Lol I was driving back to Miami with my GF from St. Pete. Cut her off mid sentence and tell her to put on CBS stream.

We both watched the commitment.

I tried to have a conversation about it after, but that part didn't get far lol.
Cane wives and gfs gotta be troopers listening to us go off nightly about crootin excitement. Just spent 30 minutes explaining the seismic shift in the program and recruiting and impacts to the rest of nation on our way home from Top Gun. To her credit she ‘appeared’ to listen and seem interested.

Advertisement
Cane wives and gfs gotta be troopers listening to us go off nightly about crootin excitement. Just spent 30 minutes explaining the seismic shift in the program and recruiting and impacts to the rest of nation on our way home from Top Gun. To her credit she ‘appeared’ to listen and seem interested.
My wife when I talk about dem 'Canes...
asian-girl-struggles-problems-shay-mitchell-eye-roll.gif

Advertisement
If this was Bama they would already have at least four 5 stars committed.
It is what it is.
Rashada
Mauigoa
Popo
And Wayne
All would be 5 stars. Trust me.
They’ve had more oline 5 and stars commit to them than you can imagine.
Most of them never should’ve been ranked thy high.

But nahh we good. Keep the intensity 247!!
Don’t pay for unreliable info.
Saban is petty AF and he wants that top spot every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back