2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Top247 offensive tackle Olaus Alinen is at his home in Finland going over final pieces of his recruitment with his family, and June provided a shift in things for the Windsor (Conn.) Loomis standout.

Since the late fall I was in with a Crystal Ball pick for Alabama, but I am shifting it to Miami after speaking with sources. I am not ready to rule Alabama out but it seems like a two-school race with the Crimson Tide and Hurricanes.

Miami made a big move when the 6-foot-6, 315-pound Alinen made an official visit in early June. He was on campus a few days later for an unofficial visit to get another look at the program.

It set the tone for rest of his month, which also included officials to Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State and Oregon.

Take away Oregon and those are the playoff semifinalist opponents we’ll be facing in a couple years. And we’re getting the linemen we want from them.

Where’s @Baba Yaga with the we ****** gifs?

We on this level now
11A0E823-1DF8-4790-A56B-B77C10743D74.gif

Advertisement
Heard from a sauce he is not a take for Bama. In fact, no one is - their class might actually be set.

Saban is instituting a new policy saying recruits will not have green light until they send in new video from the summer and an essay. Video has to be in VHS form. Calls it the Now or Napier rule.

TIFWIW.

@Dwinstitles been waiting for these days for over a decade the U is about to restore balance and dominate again
I been dreaming of this since I became a hardcore fan.......the joy of popo verbal today had me so excited I was talking to my wife about it like Im crazy. I was explaining what this means and she had no idea wtf I was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back