2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If not for 8-4 coming through with an all time class last year, Bama had one of their best classes ever on paper. They are still a monster. Saban is using 8-4 as motivation for his boosters. They didn’t even come close to remotely struggling last cycle. 8-4 did take a decent amount of thier top targets though.
See the last sentence. Clearly said baga would still be a force. Point is the playing field is leveling.

Advertisement
Man, either or for me. I think JB is a good fit for us, but regardless I wouldn’t be made at either.

However, I told a poster this when discussing a possible switch; one thing Mario said recently, that I actually didn’t know, was that Miami is #3 in regards to community service. I do know one of the stipulations in the UCLA JB contract was they were allocated funds to help support their community service efforts. So that’s another incentive. Also, if we can strike a deal w/ a 15% royalty on merch sold, I think JB would be a good partner b/c I believe the Jumpman logo will sell out quickly.
Are we under contract with Adidas for X number of years remaining? Or is it doable to get out of said contracts relatively easy and made the “jump” to Nike and Jumpman? I would be very interested in seeing what design elements they would incorporate into our classic look while keeping it timeless as it should be.

Advertisement
I forgot about the BBQ and that is a great reason for him to be back. I felt like that was the possible trolling part as I didn’t see why he would be back. Seems like we will know who is in and who is not based upon the attendees to that event. If he and Samson haven’t announced by then but are both at the BBQ, they are silents on Mario’s terms (I also don’t think that Mario makes them wait until July 28th or 30th…the date of the BBQ).

Good lord. Get all them linemen at the bbq openly committed then bring in the elite uncommitted skill players and ask them if they want to stack video game like stats up behind that Great Barrier Reef.

Then say limited spots soooo… and watch the frenzy commence. Like squid games for the last few spots

Or maybe his parents are still here and they fly out of FL so they will end with a vacation here

Advertisement
I felt the exact same way. Too little guessing with that. Why would he be coming to Florida either? He is making a commitment, not enrolling. Has my antennae up for the troll and I don’t like it. I am hoping that I am completely wrong and this kid is all business.
I don't think when he references heading to Florida in that post he means UF, but just referencing the state of Florida. Not like he followed it with a gator, he put a palm tree, and he's wearing Hurricane gear. Doesn't come across as trolling at all.

Good lord. Get all them linemen at the bbq openly committed then bring in the elite uncommitted skill players and ask them if they want to stack video game like stats up behind that Great Barrier Reef.

Then say limited spots soooo… and watch the frenzy commence. Like squid games for the last few spots
Timing is the key for max effect..............
Wake Up Waiting GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski
then the door is closing...........

I don't think when he references heading to Florida in that post he means UF, but just referencing the state of Florida. Not like he followed it with a gator, he put a palm tree, and he's wearing Hurricane gear. Doesn't come across as trolling at all.
I realize that he wasn’t stating going to Gainesville, but I was wondering why he would be coming down here for a commitment (which would be really abnormal). I completely forgot about the BBQ at the end of the month so I thought that he was going out of his way to tip off on where he was going which felt disingenuous. Now it makes sense. Hopefully he is pointing out (as someone else astutely noted) that he is all Miami (and perhaps Mario isn’t letting him announce yet). That makes me feel better. Oh and PTSD is a mother!

Advertisement
I’m not so sure I’m getting that vibe. From what I’ve read, seems like Bama is the main competition, and lately on social media he’s been all Miami. It would be a seriously brutal troll at this point and I don’t see why he would

After all, this isn’t a SoFla kid we’re talking about 😂

My only concern is that trolls ae well known in Scandinavian lore. Still, I'm hoping no troll.

Advertisement
Are we under contract with Adidas for X number of years remaining? Or is it doable to get out of said contracts relatively easy and made the “jump” to Nike and Jumpman? I would be very interested in seeing what design elements they would incorporate into our classic look while keeping it timeless as it should be.
Yeah, I'm dying to see what they'd come up with.
Oregon Uniforms.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back