2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we forget alabaga got its appeal from paying players directly to come there, which by the way is still illegal. Tuscaloosa never was and still isn't why top players have flooded that dump of a town and state. It was getting paid, winning football games and the NFL that made Tuscaloosa a destination. Now that all schools have NIL, alabaga will still be a force, but not like when the dominated the Pay For Play recruiting scene.
Don't forget about all the other perks like the free family housing (e.g. Tua), or the zero down no payments for the first 48 months auto lease.

Advertisement
Have you guys checked out his latest Instagram story?
No that’s your job. Where’s the report

Where Is It Kyle Mooney GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Is anyone not high on his talent and upside? I’d be curious to hear why.

Guys his size with his blend of body control, power and mobility are pretty rare. Maybe he’s not a LT for us if we close on some of our targets, but he’s a **** impressive OL prospect
The coaches want him, I want him. Big Viking ****. Send these defenders to Valhalla and ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have you guys checked out his latest Instagram story?
Just checked it, looks like he’s wearing a Miami shirt while working out. Said “before heading to Florida”

Is he supposed to be visiting soon or what? Thought it was still a dead period

Advertisement
They know they gotta step up fast to be deputized to ride with the new Sheriff. The train keeps rolling forward now, it doesn't stop for (almost) anyone. (Cormani and 5-star OTs excluded). He comin. Young man can't hide his enthusiasm for the opportunity.

Well, if I grab my orange and green shades out of the safe. It sounds like he’s trying to openly let people know he’s committed but is just waiting his turn to announce.

“I’m so excited to announce I’m committed to Miami, but Mario is making me freaking wait”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back