OL Zion Nelson

Advertisement
I thought that would be great for Flagg when he’s done. He’s a good dude man pause

OT but why do you "pause" that? I'm not a pause guy. I'm old school believe it's not noteworthy to say a dude is a stud, or I love a player, or a guy lays the wood when he tackles. We are talking about footballs, not a man's balls. We're talking about athleticism, not objectifying a guy's manhood. No need to write pause all the time.

Now if you want to show a **** pick of Teddy Bridgewater in his bulging pants ... Sure hit the pause button. I always thought that stuff was NYSOM gag-worthy buffoonery.

wiIn all seriousness… obviously take the 1st round pick projection pipe dream talk from 2-3 years and throw that out the window…

but ….IF Zion could come back , let rivers slide to LG and hold down the LT spot with even 2-4 round projection kind of year….

It would allow Samson and Bell to backup the T spots and Kinsler and Mcoy as the backup G. Leaving Rodriguez as the weakest link at 2nd string C.

Now Rodriguez may not ‘wow’anyone as a starter by any means . On the other hand, for him to be the 10th best offensive lineman on the depth chart; plus some of the other guys we’re developing behind him, gives us as stacked of a cupboard at Oline than I can remember in a long time.

Zion’s return would raise our ceiling and our floor.

Disclaimer:
Conor Mckenna Fah GIF by Foil Arms and Hog

Or, if we could get a Joseph Gordon-Levitt and a tier 1 brujera together to conjure up all the Angels in the Outfield to play as a collective, unseen "12th man" in our secondary, we'd really be cooking.

Not sure which option is more likely at this point, but if Gordon-Levitt is a Canes' fan I'm putting all my eggs in that basket.

Advertisement
Or, if we could get a Joseph Gordon-Levitt and a tier 1 brujera together to conjure up all the Angels in the Outfield to play as a collective, unseen "12th man" in our secondary, we'd really be cooking.

Not sure which option is more likely at this point, but if Gordon-Levitt is a Canes' fan I'm putting all my eggs in that basket.
Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
OT but why do you "pause" that? I'm not a pause guy. I'm old school believe it's not noteworthy to say a dude is a stud, or I love a player, or a guy lays the wood when he tackles. We are talking about footballs, not a man's balls. We're talking about athleticism, not objectifying a guy's manhood. No need to write pause all the time.

Now if you want to show a **** pick of Teddy Bridgewater in his bulging pants ... Sure hit the pause button. I always thought that stuff was NYSOM gag-worthy buffoonery.
I have to just in case they get me for anything so it’s a habit lol

At this point, he would only be hindering the development of Bell/Okunlola/McCoy. No need to take reps from those guys.

Advertisement
Back