OL vs DL Miami UA Camp 2021

Advertisement
I'll say it again, that Eugenio kid looks good in most clips I see of him.
I was just going to say that. Eugenio has high speed motor and looks really relentless. On another note, Julian Armella doesn’t look like someone that deserves the attention he’s requiring. The kid Deandre Duffus looks much better and he’s c/o 2023. Eugenio, Duffus, and Kelly are the three that really stood. Dindy as well, but he’s not a grab for Miami whatsoever.

Slimming down may have affected Armella's power. He is definitely a guard, but needs to be 310+. Duffus is very impressive. His punch is powerful and he'll be bigger and stronger by 23'. Some way we have to get our top local talent at positions of needs locked down early. Here it is, a program in disarray FSU may get the two best DE's in SOFL, Kelly and Jones Jr. We are uncertain who we'll get from a loaded DE class. We have to become the Big Dog behind our own fence (SOFL).

I was just going to say that. Eugenio has high speed motor and looks really relentless. On another note, Julian Armella doesn’t look like someone that deserves the attention he’s requiring. The kid Deandre Duffus looks much better and he’s c/o 2023. Eugenio, Duffus, and Kelly are the three that really stood. Dindy as well, but he’s not a grab for Miami whatsoever.
A while back I think Duffus is the kid I asked @gogeta4 about when he was a freshman on his team I believe. I see he’s at Chaminade so maybe it’s not the same kid by I think it is.

Edit: Yup, same kid. https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/hs-schedule.159073/page-2#post-4586177

Advertisement
Slimming down may have affected Armella's power. He is definitely a guard, but needs to be 310+. Duffus is very impressive. His punch is powerful and he'll be bigger and stronger by 23'. Some way we have to get our top local talent at positions of needs locked down early. Here it is, a program in disarray FSU may get the two best DE's in SOFL, Kelly and Jones Jr. We are uncertain who we'll get from a loaded DE class. We have to become the Big Dog behind our own fence (SOFL).
I coached Duffus and known him since elementary school. Sent his stuff to justice to get the offer as well he's a prop Joe kid lol

Daughtry richardson would definitely be a kid to look out for good size and bend and going to a great place to learn o line in central. I was a little underwhelmed with Jason seraphin he looks to have a smaller upper body but is extremely athletic

Daughtry richardson would definitely be a kid to look out for good size and bend and going to a great place to learn o line in central. I was a little underwhelmed with Jason seraphin he looks to have a smaller upper body but is extremely athletic
Trent Ramsey should be added to the list of Ol to monitor for an offer instate as well.

Advertisement
Julian Armella did not look impressive at all but Cameren Lindsey and Rico Jackson both looked great, I believe they are both 23 kids.

Armella didn't look great but hope we still go after him. These favor DLine, not like they can be confused with running plays.

Armella is a good prospect but needs real work. Anyone comparing him to neal is crazy, imo. Foot speed and lateral movement are not there. Needs to work on using his strength and punch a lot better.

Kelly and Dindy look like a cut above. Eugenio looked solid.

Really dumb question here but why do they not do these drills in full pads. Wouldn't it be more realistic to what the kids can do?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back