OL random recruit thread.

Meh. Wouldn’t read too much into that. Richt is in NY both for this and to do media for the bowl game. Simpson is there because the DL recruits are in the area. Maybe a little wishful thinking there, imo. We’ll see.
hard to believe that he will not make any changes to staff or scheme...... given our offensive performance against the worst Power 5 division in NCAA football

Advertisement
This kid is George Brown part 2.

Will never play a meaningful down here.

Land 3 of these 5 and I'll be content. Land 4 and it would be a good haul considering where we currently stand.

- Adam ElGammal
- Pendley
- Butler Grad transfer OT
- Maurice Smith
- Darius Washington

I have 0 faith in Lucas and Neal.
People keep saying more and more that we lead for lucas. Stefan said it yesterday and ivins this morning on a podcast. TRheres gotta be fire there. The only problem is that Uf gets a visit this weekend and FSU the next.

People keep saying more and more that we lead for lucas. Stefan said it yesterday and ivins this morning on a podcast. TRheres gotta be fire there. The only problem is that Uf gets a visit this weekend and FSU the next.

I know I just spoke with Stefan for the recruiting podcast actually. I think we lead for Lucas at this moment but he is an impressionable kids who has visits to UF, coming off a 9-3 season and rival win against FSU, and FSU, the school he is committed to. I can't see us winning this battle

Advertisement
Project tackle. Looks to be a legit 6'5 -6'6 though and likely 260-265. A lot of room for growth...as good feet, not strong.
He's a kid you sign and stash for 2 years...and let him loose at 6'5 290. Had a UVA offer and they are pretty solid with their ol. OL is different i look at who certain recruiters target..its a bit different than skill guys.

If this helps us with Hunte his teammate at DT im all for it...looks like we're flooding NYC and having the bowl game there is good. Wish Richt can mosey over to NJ and offer some kids aa well

Good connection between the two. It looks like a lot of them are signing early though. Man if we get 4 Brooklyn kids in 1 class lol

Last edited by a moderator:

We may indeed lead NOW...the problem is NOW means nothing. He is impressionable and we will get passed up or reminded of his obligation to Lockette and Taggert. Jmo

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean...So what's your suggestion? Gun to Evan Neal and family's head? Or maybe Bama will back for us on Neal and a couple.
My suggestion is for the HC to pay more attention to recruiting disasters as they are developing so he stops putting us in the position of desperately trying to poach Plan D guys from toilet programs. When the fans see it happening way before the HC does that’s a huge problem.

But go ahead and keep making dopey excuses for this **** show repeat tragedy you’re viewing.

My suggestion is for the HC to pay more attention to recruiting disasters as they are developing so he stops putting us in the position of desperately trying to poach Plan D guys from toilet programs. When the fans see it happening way before the HC does that’s a huge problem.

But go ahead and keep making dopey excuses for this **** show repeat tragedy you’re viewing.

Not making excuses at all, just moving forward...I try to keep the crybaby **** to a minimum, I know it's en vogue and all. And the day I give two shyts what some angry mob, expert-type fans place a priority on.

And that isn't meant towards a categorization of you or this post, just saying. "the fans see it happening"...nah, the fans think they see everything happening, then switch sides real quick whether it goes positive/negative the other way...F**k a little fan's opinion.

Since we have Jess out here handing out offers in Georgia... why has he not offered the 2 kids from his former school buford? 2 legit OTs that are both committed to Ole Miss. Big frames and they are nasty is the trenches.

Advertisement
I mean...So what's your suggestion? Gun to Evan Neal and family's head? Or maybe Bama will back for us on Neal and a couple.
Stop listening to hay dude. He’s a dumbass. All he does is criticize without bringing up anything productive.

Advertisement
Back