OL not allowed back?

Advertisement
Barry Jackson just reported one offensive lineman was told to stay home as they await test. His twitter title said at risk player so I assume Donaldson.

Miami won’t release test results since its a private school.

I thought all the kids that were in rehab were allowed back a couple weeks ago? Isn't Donaldson part of the walking wounded crowd?

Advertisement
I thought all the kids that were in rehab were allowed back a couple weeks ago? Isn't Donaldson part of the walking wounded crowd?

Yes I remember hearing he was. It may not be him. It was just weird that he mentioned at risk. Not sure if he means their health puts them in the high risk category or if the player is high risk because of what he has been doing the last two weeks.

Very well could be someone besides Donaldson

Advertisement
So I’m assuming that we won’t know how many of our players have the virus b/c of us being a private school.

Side note; I don’t know if u saw but the homie DL Hughley (and yes, he’s truly my homie), passed out on stage. Showed no signs of COVID-19 previously, yet tested positive for it.

Advertisement
Barry Jackson just reported one offensive lineman was told to stay home as they await test. His twitter title said at risk player so I assume Donaldson.

Miami won’t release test results since its a private school.
No school should be releasing test results on any student or student-athlete because that is the law, regardless of HIPAA waiver or not.

So I’m assuming that we won’t know how many of our players have the virus b/c of us being a private school.

Side note; I don’t know if u saw but the homie DL Hughley (and yes, he’s truly my homie), passed out on stage. Showed no signs of COVID-19 previously, yet tested positive for it.

Saw that. Prayers up.

Been a fan since Def Comedy Jam.

‘Had to get that first one out the way...I’m about to tear that *** up now!’ 😂

your thread title is dog *****, putting his name out there as it was a fact.

the thread title doesn’t have his name and has a question mark. Stop being a little cry baby. Barry Jackson reported it and I added his name as a question.

Advertisement

They are saying its because he is asymptomatic. Apparently asymptomatic people can get it 100 times and never show any signs. (I'm no health expert so all the MDs don't kill me. lol. Just repeating what I heard)

Advertisement
Back