OL Nino Francavilla commits to Miami

View as article
We got our whale boys!!!

Attachments

• lol-funny.gif
    lol-funny.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
It doesn’t bother me personally but I gotta say, that **** is embarrassing behavior

If you’re gonna use the middle finger emoji at least have the guts to back up your stance. If not just shut the **** up
This. Can’t tell you the last time I saw her post. Yes it’s up to you to post or not but if you are going to throw middle fingers and disagree reactions out there at least chime in and give us something. Embarrassing adult behavior.

Advertisement
Mark it down, another reach project who won't play at Miami. Will be an empty scholarship and hit the portal after 2 or 3 seasons and transfer to some small school like the majority of the other fantastic sleeper projects miami has chased over the years

I’ll actually go the other way. Mark it down, this kid will be our starting center in 2026.

Oooh so the complaining is towards Mario or is it towards the people that told you information? Sounds like more emotions to me than needed
Ya sorry. Guess I'm unsatisfied with the state of the program over the last 20 years. Watching crappy product after crappy product. Last year no different. Possibly even more embarrassing with some horrible losses. Cristobal was brought in and billed as an elite recruiter. We were also told by many insiders to watch this class as potential to be one of the tops ever. Sure there is time left so it could look different but right now I'm seeing way too many reaches...if miami wants to get back to winning then it starts with somehow convincing elite players to come and stacking elite classes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting discussion about this young man and his size. Here's an interesting fact for you guys from an old timer. When he played for the Canes he was 6 Ft - 2 In and weighed 255 Lbs. His name.......JIm Otto!

Advertisement
Back