OL Lucas

Advertisement
Advertisement
The guys who commit this year on the line will be smart, competition could possibly get fierce.
If gumbo fisher was still at Fsu, it would be different, but that offense Fsu is running to me is garbage, and doesnt seem like it fits o-linemen. At any rate, if dontae stays home, he'll have to battle it out with reed, eguak, and if they decide to move scaife back inside if our future tackles ball out. The talent level on the o-line is rising!

Originally told him no and changed minds, my guess desperation
desperation from what tho? was Neal not going to come if they didn't allow lucas to come? if that was the case, then they should know Neal ain't committing here one way or the other

Advertisement
Searels has his issues. But he has landed a pretty good set of prospects the past two classes. I doubt it's desperation. Something's up.

The ONLY reason to keep Searles is if he is a good enough recruiter to land Neal. As it stands, most people think he is a dead man walking.

So basically you have a FSU commit/Miami troll accompanying a bigtime recruit already iffy about Miami, being recruited by a OL coach who they know will likely be fired. Yeah, that's not exactly inspiring confidence.

As I said in another thread, if Miami hires Bedenbaugh as OC, then Searles can stay as his OL monkey boy. If that's the plan, then that means Rick needs to announce yesterday that Searles is being retained to even give Neal's visit the slightest chance of success.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s a no from me dog ... we really need to turn our team mentality around (especially on offense) kids like him or Derrick hunter just only contribute to the problem and our the first to quit when adversity strikes

Advertisement
Back