Ol Head CANES Stand Up

504CANE4LIFE

Recruit
Respect to all CANE fans but to da new breed getting mad cause experts ain't pick us get used to it cause this is how it suppose to be and is gonna be from now on we coming baby. I love seeing how dey don't give us a chance and hope da hate keep coming f@×k em. IT'S A CANES THING BABY even down here in da N.O.

Advertisement
Respect to all CANE fans but to da new breed getting mad cause experts ain't pick us get used to it cause this is how it suppose to be and is gonna be from now on we coming baby. I love seeing how dey don't give us a chance and hope da hate keep coming f@×k em. IT'S A CANES THING BABY even down here in da N.O.

The very first time we made the cover of SI when I was in college - freshman year 1986. Ain't a **** thing changed...

60fa51638f12ccf98a836eaf8e68aa21--miami-football-si-cover.jpg

Cane fans should only care about who one expert picks; and dat b Canedog. Canedog going wit Miami to pull da upset.

****, Ol' Vinnie looks like an Italian version of Malik Zaire in that picture...

Advertisement

0e5734639_1481924064_preach.gif

Advertisement
Back