OL Grad Transfer Offer

CANEMC

⭐️⭐️ Extra Premium
Per TOS...

On Nov. 17 Butler OL Tommy Kennedy announced he would be transferring for his senior season.

It didn't take long for the Hurricanes to come calling.

UM, in need of experienced linemen and with an offensive line class that is being held together by a thread right now, sent out the offer to Kennedy today.
Kennedy started at left tackle for Butler this season.

Miami is the first major program to offer, with others on the list including Rice, Duquesne, Montana, SMU, Illinois State, Louisiana Tech, Old Dominion and Texas-San Antonio.

Advertisement
LOL

others on the list including Rice, Duquesne, Montana, SMU, Illinois State, Louisiana Tech, Old Dominion and Texas-San Antonio.

Advertisement
Per TOS...

On Nov. 17 Butler OL Tommy Kennedy announced he would be transferring for his senior season.

It didn't take long for the Hurricanes to come calling.

UM, in need of experienced linemen and with an offensive line class that is being held together by a thread right now, sent out the offer to Kennedy today.
Kennedy started at left tackle for Butler this season.

Miami is the first major program to offer, with others on the list including Rice, Duquesne, Montana, SMU, Illinois State, Louisiana Tech, Old Dominion and Texas-San Antonio.

1543436971871.gif

Holy **** I’ll fly down there and pack Searles bags for him. What a ******* reach. Get this ****head out of Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not going to knock him for playing at Butler. How many offensive lineman in the NFL played at lesser-known schools in college? The answer is a lot.

If he has game, then bring him in.
If he doesn’t, then don’t.

But let’s not get caught up in the whole “Butler” thing.

I’m not going to knock him for playing at Butler. How many offensive lineman in the NFL played at lesser-known schools in college? The answer is a lot.

Right. How soon folks forget that Bryant McKinnie came from Lackawanna community college. Not saying he is or will be the next BM. Our O-line transfers haven't seemed to really work out the last few years so whatever to this news.

Advertisement

Two offensive linemen were drafted last year from FCS. As of last year, there were a total 25 OL from FCS on an NFL roster. There is 157 players or so from FCS on an NFL roster this year (about 9% of the league), not a single one from Butler.

Last edited:
watched highlights

in my amateur opinion, he has light feet and shows a decent punch. In more than one of those plays he looked to get overpowered and/or lose his balance, which sadly made me think I was watching one of our LTs from this season.

MAYBE he could be another body at RG...or event RT I suppose. The only reason this kid gets a scholarship is because we will once again have extras to hand out.

With that, I plan on putting together my punting and long snapping video because I still have 4 years of eligibility.

Man, watching his film I see a darn active LT. Yeah, it's easy to trash him because he's coming from Butler, but when you get a chance to take a grown man for a year, you take them.

Yeah, he uses his hands well, get's set properly...and seems to have a nasty streak...kick the tires...and get a real Tackle.

Advertisement
Back