OL Damieon George offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont think I have ever seen a 6 second 40 time at least not in a long time. This kid is fuggin huge tho!! Right Tackle or interior guy to me. Also needs to work on leverage

2020 kid who is a huge RT at 6'6.5" and 348 lbs. Composite 3* (and 3* on 247 and Rivals's rankings). Plays at North Shore HS in Houston, Texas, but is originally from Louisiana. 247 page claims offers from several P5 schools, including Baga, Oklahoma, Texas, Ole Miss, Auburn, f$u, l$u, and UiF.

I would not waste too much sleep on this kid, as the scuttlebutt is that Baga and Texas lead. At The Opening regional in Houston, he said Baga, UGA, and L$U (along with Texas) would be in his top 5. 5* RB Zachary Evans (No. 1 overall on the 247 composite) is his teammate, and there has been talk that they'll play together in college (for whatever that's worth).

Advertisement
North Shore is the best school in Texas, an elite powerhouse.

This kid is going to get paid big money, regardless of what 247 has him ranked.

He's either going to Bama, LSU, Texas, UGA, or Oklahoma (basically the highest bidder).
I know teams pay and baga and uga seem to be mentioned more than others. Since some of their coaches go on to be head coaches or coordinators at competitor schools, why don't they complain openly? Since they are recruiting and losing out on these same recruits. I mean honestly uga since Walker has never been anything more than a really good team, so their allure, other than $$, is the perception they are on the cusp of winning a title. If we win, The U will be where uga is because we will win more SOFL and Fl recruits despite their payoffs.

He's either going to Bama, LSU, Texas, UGA, or Oklahoma (basically the highest bidder).

North Shore is the best team in the country this year.

Reportedly they wanted IMG and Mater Dei on their schedule and both schools said "**** Nah"

North Shore is no joke.

But …. Katy, Highland Park, Desoto, and Carroll may all want to have a word with you!

Advertisement
What is the difference between Division 1 and Division 2?

Seems like in Texas 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A, and 6A have seperate divisions for each classification. Why dont the division winners play each other for a true state champion?

I know teams pay and baga and uga seem to be mentioned more than others. Since some of their coaches go on to be head coaches or coordinators at competitor schools, why don't they complain openly? Since they are recruiting and losing out on these same recruits. I mean honestly uga since Walker has never been anything more than a really good team, so their allure, other than $$, is the perception they are on the cusp of winning a title. If we win, The U will be where uga is because we will win more SOFL and Fl recruits despite their payoffs.
You wanna know why no one complains about players being paid... Because when you got dirt on your hands you can't rat on somebody else for being dirtier.

Corey Flaggs teammate at North Shore. Didn't sign with Bama during the early signing period.

Advertisement
Corey Flaggs teammate at North Shore. Didn't sign with Bama during the early signing period.
He has the size but looks like he’s a terrible athlete.
08078086-292D-4C20-979B-3780EF521217.jpeg

Advertisement
Back