OL Commit Alex Gall playing on ESPNU @7

Advertisement
Fuggin kid sure doesn't have any trouble playing to the whistle. Good grief. Every play he is smacking someone away from the ball before the whistle.

OL is tough but he looks the part.

He was very good.

Was handling Shane ****erille...but ol boy is all of 215 pounds. Regardless...he played well. Nasty kid.

He was very good.

Was handling Shane ****erille...but ol boy is all of 215 pounds. Regardless...he played well. Nasty kid.

I'm with ya Larry. Coaches saw him up close and were very very familiar with him when they offered. He did what he was supposed to do out there and looked strong with some athleticism, and doesn't look sloppy at all for a big high school kid.

Advertisement
He was very good.

I'm with ya Larry. Coaches saw him up close and were very very familiar with him when they offered. He did what he was supposed to do out there and looked strong with some athleticism, and doesn't look sloppy at all for a big high school kid.

****erille is a good athlete and football player...probably a QB at the next level, and undersized for sure...but as a football player, he's highly regarded and I think Gall, despite being a mammouth in comparison, dominating him for the most part, shows Gall ain't a scrub.

Advertisement
Back