OL Coach

JayCane20

Seasoned Vet
Premium
I was high on Fedora as OC mainly because of his OL in his times at UNC and assuming he could bring the OL coach with him (he’s currently at Colorado)

If we’re gonna hire Applewhite I wish we could get it done and beat FSU to the punch and bring in Randy Clements. That is Briles’ guy and he’s been with him through Baylor. Knows the ins and outs of the Briles offense and is one of the best in the business.

No idea what his involvement was in the rape scandal at Baylor but he’s been vetted at Houston and a smaller school job. We can’t keep being the good guys and expecting to get better hiring everyone with a perfectly clean slate. We need a hint of that Briles system and a badass like Clements on this staff as OL coach.

Should be the first move (in my opinion it looks like Art bit the entire bullet in that scandal and saved his son and the rest of the staff’s careers to a certain extent). Only negativity I saw from Houston hiring him was from a Texas long horn homer page. If Miami hires him it’ll get blown out of proportion. Oh well. Good no bull **** coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back