2024 OL Board (2024 Edition)

So many offers going out for 2024 OL! There's more activity on this thread than all the other 2024 position threads combined! Sure wish we had as much activity on the DT board.

Mirable is probably the only assistant coach that’s a stone cold lock to come back next year. Just saying..

Advertisement
He’d be a nice, high upside player to develop behind this year’s class. Doesn’t look as ready as Samson but seems like the length and feet are there to develop the next couple years. I was impressed by Liam Andrew’s tape too, showed on defense he can really move, and I think he’s visited
Exactly, he's not plug & play but he's got a lot of tools to develop. Plus we have the luxury of this not being a Zion Nelson situation...

Advertisement
Joseph Ionata was on Croot on the U last night talking about his UM offer. I may have been wrong about FSU being a stone cold lock if they offer. Apparently, his dad played w/Stroud at FSU and he loves the Mirabal/Cristobal combo as OL coaches. He also said he went up against the #1 edge in the nation from Berkley prep. Need to find those highlights.

Edit: He went up against Keon Keeley.

I have some connections on this recruitment. I’ll get some updates throughout the season and advise.

Advertisement
Mario gonna f around and remake the ACC into a "line of scrimmage" conference like Sabag did to the SEC at Bama....

Advertisement
Trench Bullies! Croot on the U. Guests (updated as I see the show)

• Jake Guarnera
  • Deyvid Palepale
  • Isaiah "Ike" Garcia

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back