2025 OL Alai Kalaniuvalu Jr. from Timpview High School (UT) earned an offer at Mario’s camp today

Cryptical Envelopment

What a long strange trip it's been
Banned
It was the goal to get a scholarship,” Kalaniuvalu Jr. said after the camp. “This is the only camp we are going to this summer and we've been working since January just for his camp.

His ties with The U run deep as his sister Janet Kalaniuvalu was a member of the Hurricanes volleyball team for the past three seasons. “My sister went here, so just getting an offer means a lot,” Kalaniuvalu Jr. said.

Miami OL coach Alex Mirabal’s relationship with the Kalaniuvalu family is strong because it dates back to his time at the University of Oregon, where he served as the Ducks offensive line coach from 2018-2021.

Kalaniuvalu Sr. a former NFL third round pick by the Atlanta Falcons in 1994 believes Mirabal and the Hurricanes staff are among the best in the nation and can take Alai Jr.’s to the next level.

“I could’ve just taken him anywhere,” said Alai Sr. “I wanted to take him somewhere where he’s going to build a relationship with the coach who he’s going to have to deal with.”

👀

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wish I knew this camp was happening. I know a mom of a son that would be a 25 kid who is taking him to do OL camps he is going to FSU and LSU camps and she said she didn’t see any for Miami.

Wish I knew this camp was happening. I know a mom of a son that would be a 25 kid who is taking him to do OL camps he is going to FSU and LSU camps and she said she didn’t see any for Miami.
It’s been posted for a couple months at least for the June camp schedule at Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rasta says we need to be monitoring this recruitment, given Lofton's commitment and what hopefully is a small trend of picking up key recruits from Gormon

Advertisement
If nothing else you gotta give Mario & Co credit for how they recruit. I can barely keep up with 3 group chats while they are recruiting 3-4 classes at a time

It's so funny how every single recruiting site has him listed with different height / weight combos.

247: 6'3 | 275
On3: 6'2 | 275
Rivals: 6'4 | 304
ESPN: 6'4 | 300
His Personal Twitter: 6'4 | 295

Not a huge difference but where the f**k do they come up with these numbers?

Advertisement
Back